Day off Monday April 2

Got the day off to go fishing, looks like my buddy w/boat is flakin on me, so I will either launch my float tube or be banking it somewhere. Anyone else up for fishing on Monday?
I'd love to join you out there Vince, but I think I've used up all of my hall passes for a while. ;D

After a four day fishing trip to Lake Tulloch I have a feeling I'll be changing some serious diapers over the next few days.

Good luck and let us know how it turns out.

Marce
Would have loved to go but I cant get any time off.
How did it go out there Vince? Any pics? 8-)
Quote:
Would have loved to go but I cant get any time off.
How did it go out there Vince? Any pics? 8-)

I had a decent day, covered a lot of ground (water). Started my day at Calero, saw about 6 trailers in the lot and about 10 different guys spread out on both sides of the launch. Wind was up at 10am, so I packed up and drove over to Anderson. I was the only person fishing from the dam for a couple of hours, hooked up two dinks on a roboworm. Left there about 1 and went over to Almaden Lake. Water has risen about 4 feet in two weeks! Threw my robo out there and third cast hooked up a 2lber. Only camera I had was my cell, so the pic didn't come out that great. The best part about this was that there were two guys fishing for carp on my usual spot so I had to fish about 20 yards to their left. When I hooked up this one, they both looked at me and shook their heads. Guess that hadn't caught anything and were kinda pissed that I did! ;D

I really didn't feel like launching my tube cuz of the wind, so I just beat the bank all day.
Like the ol saying goes, worst day fishing beats the best day working! Today wasn't bad, enjoyed the extra day off.

Really looking forward to the 28th if it materializes. I really need to get out on a boat!