Delta 11/11

Went to the Delta yesterday with my dad and launched out of Russo's at 6:45am and went out by Sandmound Slough. So while me and my dad are crusing around we see a fish bust.So I make my first cast of the day launch my spook twitch,twitch BOOM!!!!!!!! [8|] [8|] FISH ONNNN!!!!!!!!! I'm had my casting setup all jacked up so I had my 6ft Allstar Rod and 8lb mono so the fish is pulling drag like a maniac and my dad is on the trolley motor at full blast so I fought the fish for 5-6 minutes and I see the fish come up and DAMN I got a PIG and I see my only one treble and I forgot to switch out the hooks so I'm thinking it either gonna straighten out,Its gonna bust the line or It aint gonna fit in the net.So after fighting this fish I get him in the boat and out popped the hook he barely fit half of his body in the net so I take some pics and wiegh it and she went 17lbs 4oz.My new Striper PB and my First DD fish. For the day that was all we got. We had some bites but we didn't get them to eat it.While I was there we saw Cooch and Bobby Barack but Bobby was pist cause it seemed like he had a client ditch him or something but my dad got to talk to Cooch and said the bite was decent.I'm having some problems with the pics but I will post ASAP.
1st Pic!!!
2nd & 3rd pic!!! This how my spook looked after!!
nice fish.
Thats a nice Fatty Dmun..!! Good job! :)
Damn that fish is almost bigger than you, Nice job! Sweet Bill Dance style hat too. lol
DANG!!!! [8|] [8|] [8|] [8|] [8|]

Nice FISH!!!!!.....Holly CARP!!!!!......Now thats some TW Fishn.....

Glad to see you get out with ur dad.....Look at u guys....HAhahahah ur dad remmebers all the spots we hit up on the Guided Trip.....Lol......

Did ur dad have any luck in Sandmound Slough looking for his PB he lost last April......Lol....DOnt tell him I said that!!!! [green] [green] 8-) 8-)

And thats awsome you got to talk to Cooch....He is such a KOOL OL FART!!!!!....He know his STUFF WHEN IT COMES TO THE DELTA THOUGH....Same with BOBBY he is STRIPER KING!!!!!.....

Right on guys....see if u can ge out local this weekend im trying to fit in some on the water time this weekend possibly SUNDAY!!!!....

Great fish again...Nice lil report too!!!..

Jr
Thanks everyone, Kevkc the hat is a University of Texas hat and Bill Dance wears a Tennesse hat but I could see the resemblance. Jr. my dad said this fish is about three times bigger than the one he lost lol
dmun wrote:
Jr. my dad said this fish is about three times bigger than the one he lost lol

NO WAY!!!!!! [8|] [8|] [8|] [8|] [8|] OMG!!!!!!.......

That makes me wanna GO DELTA BOUND!!!!!....Gotta love those STRIPERS......

SCREW-IT .....!!!! I have mad up my mind.....I know where IM GOING MONDAY....Not the DELTA but a lil CLOSER!!!!..... ;) ;) ;)

Jr
NICE FRIKKIN FISH DUDE!!!!
That is so rad that you and your dad go fish together!
NICE FISH......... [green]
dmun wrote:
Thanks everyone, Kevkc the hat is a University of Texas hat and Bill Dance wears a Tennesse hat but I could see the resemblance. Jr. my dad said this fish is about three times bigger than the one he lost lol

lol, I know, that's why I said style. 8-)
DMan,

You make your Dad proud great looking fish! Man you've had a great year and thanks for posting the pictures of all of your toads.
Congratulations lol
WOW WOW WOW WOW . :D :D :D :D
THATS SOME FISH Dude that s a awesome write up, makes you want to get out fishin CONGRATS GREAT MEMORIES for you a pop , RIGHT ON
Nice Fish Well done :D :D :D
Simply amazing [8|]

You are the man!!!

-TL