Delta after turkey day?

Anyone goin out to the delta tomorrow? I've been on the site many times but this is my first post. I think we'll be fishin around franks or isleton area. Hope to see some of ya out there. feel free to give me a call

-Ryan
408-667-5682
welcome to sjb.
did you end up going to the delta? I was gonna go till I saw the palm tree by my house swayin in the wind. Glad I stayed home cause I heard there were 4ft rollers in franks, not that that wouldn't been any fun ;D
What up Jerbs? Talked to you a few times before on SBN. We left out of Isleton area, it was pretty windy but we were in a boat not a toon so it was cool. I chucked a bunch of swimbaits with no luck, my buddy landed on while we were trolling for a bit but that was it. Not sure how much he weighed but it measured to 23". I'm hopefully getting a toon for christmas, i have a tube but i would be much happier with something i can actually move on the water with. Cant wait till BNT starts tourneys again.
I might hit up a BnT tourney, but it'll be hard to drag me out of my boat and on the toon again. :D
Quote:
I might hit up a BnT tourney, but it'll be hard to drag me out of my boat and on the toon again. Â :D

What if it's a day on Coyote with the water level being low? 8-)
:-X ;D I still haven't had the urge, im sure I will someday soon ;D