Does anyone make....(reel question)

Does anyone make a left hand levelwind reel that holds 300yds. or so of 30lb.mono? Having a hard time finding anything with all of these features. Am I asking too much? ;)
Might want to look at the quantum cabo series reels. I have a cabo pt30L...they may have a cabo pt40L available.
Here is what I researched. I am fishing with a Quantum CBC31PTS. It is a left hand retrieve 5.7:1 wide spool Baitcaster. New in 2004 may be discontinued. Still can find them on ebay etc. Features: wide spool, levelwind, anti-backlash, decent drag, bait clicker, 270yds/14#. Had mine for several years and still works great...using it again this week. Bought it for a striper/cod reel. I am wanting a shimano curado 301E.
Thanks Ragga,
That is getting close. I'm a light tackle guy at heart, but I'm looking to pair it with an Ugly Stick Tiger boat rod so I was looking for something just a little bigger. I actually have a couple reels similar to that Quantum but the reel foot doesn't even fit the larger reel seat of the Ugly. Penn has a couple models of levelwind but they only offer the lefties in smaller sizes.
I see that you have the same problem as I do. Not many of these level wind reels seem to be made in left hand retrieve. From my research, there's the Penn 321GT2, which can hold 320yards of 20lb or you can go with an Avet SX that holds about 200yds of 20lb line. If 200yds isn't enough, perhaps you can go with braid and use 30lb mono topshot?

Good luck.
houla wrote:
Thanks Ragga,
That is getting close. I'm a light tackle guy at heart, but I'm looking to pair it with an Ugly Stick Tiger boat rod so I was looking for something just a little bigger. I actually have a couple reels similar to that Quantum but the reel foot doesn't even fit the larger reel seat of the Ugly. Penn has a couple models of levelwind but they only offer the lefties in smaller sizes.

No probs...I prefer light tackle too. 8 foot ugly stick seems to be a good all around boat rod for me to have on board.
I actually have a nice levelwind lefty that will hold 210/20 but it has the smaller reel foot, like a freshwater bait caster. I'm pretty sure it's an Okuma rebranded for Cabela's. I never see the size of the reel foot mentioned in descriptions. Know what I mean?
I can find a bunch of decent LH conventional reels, but they don't feature a levelwind. Thing is, if I go with a non-levelwind, I think I may be more comfortable feeding the line with my left and cranking with my right. I don't know. Which raises the question, why aren't all conventional salt reels levelwind? I guess it's for simplicity of design and durability but it's a fairly simple mechanism and SO much more convenient!