Fav. Search Bait

Whats your fav. search bait? or whats the one fav. bait that you cover alot of water with when searching for bass?
CRANKBAIT!!!!! [8|]
well thats an easy one crankbait for sure. best bait in my arsenal
Spinnerbait colarado blades , cranks
BRADRC51 wrote:

I think its the only bait Brad uses lol
I suppose it all depends on the conditions and your style of fishing. Also every body of water has it's own characteristics. I use all types of lures initially for a spot that I feel like a fish may be at. Personally I like to first try a finesse worm type bait. Then I go to a harsher one like a small lipless rattler. Then I throw the spinners.
It's all personal preference. I have my own style and so will you as you keep fishing. It takes a while and alot of lure practice but you'll find your specialty for lures to use.
I fish ponds mostly lately so my technique is a bit different than from a boat on a big lake. If you are shore fishing try to sneak up on those bass quietly with a gentle presentation. That's what I do and I'm getting good at it. My next endeavor is to practice with spinnerbaits more.
Good luck to you.
just picked up my first crankbait.. so it will probably be that.
I like to go light, usually a 3" grub worm. You can drag it all over the bottom and bump it off structure. I think what most people use to find bass is their confidence bait, which in my case is a grub worm, followed by a small spinnerbait.
M-80 with a medium length fuse.....

OMG I KILL ME
Jerkbait,Red eye shad. And posibly a spook or spinnerbait.
Rippin_Lips wrote:
BRADRC51 wrote:

I think its the only bait Brad uses lol

I think he has one or two other baits he tosses around. (8-|
Rippin_Lips wrote:
M-80 with a medium length fuse.....

OMG I KILL ME

[0-] Your're gonna put your eye out! ;)
Jerkbait, crankbait, carolina rig...in that order.