Feb 8th Anderson TS! Smack Talk Thread.

I am going to start this off for smack talking purposes and what ever else needs to be said. I didn't want to flood the other Thread so let it all out here if you want.

I need start off by telling Jr. and Bassman to stay away from my spots out there and Remember the SPEED limit is 35MPH, I know my boat doesn't go faster than that, but I thought I'd remind you of the speed limit. The spot probably won't have much fish on it right now any way, but I know I have shown you all a few other places also. For you JR. no using my set up either I have you revoked you from any type of shakey head. Bassman you can use it. This is it for now, but let the fun begin.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^I can see the B/S already.........I guess duck season wasn't long enough....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7syAkQmc-lM
Speed limit??? [8|] [green]
......And I thought this topic would be dominated by Jerbs and Marone...
....Wow guess I was wrong....
Rippin_Lips wrote:
......And I thought this topic would be dominated by Jerbs and Marone...
....Wow guess I was wrong....

Yea I smell chicken too Mike........ lol
Yes JERBS, speed limit! Don't make me call the lake police.
you already sound like your whining someone needs a crying towel already and the 8th aint even here
Bassman1057 wrote:
you already sound like your whining someone needs a crying towel already and the 8th aint even here

I bet he does that whining with your sister too......... :D Now there is so smack talk....... [green] Him and Jr. are praticing the whining for when they get MARRIED..... [8|] [8|]
Hey Jim Sr.
You got any of them "cry baby" towels... I think someone needs one....
........................................................................................................................

crying towel =
A figurative towel for wiping the tears of a self-pitying individual. For example, So you didn't make the first team? Get out the crying towel. This expression is always used sarcastically. [Slang; 1920s]
Rippin_Lips wrote:
Hey Jim Sr.
You got any of them "cry baby" towels... I think someone needs one....
........................................................................................................................

crying towel =
A figurative towel for wiping the tears of a self-pitying individual. For example, So you didn't make the first team? Get out the crying towel. This expression is always used sarcastically. [Slang; 1920s]

I sure a ROLL OF TOILET PAPER WILL DO........ :D that way they have an op. on what end needs attention......... [8:)
Bassman1057 wrote:

Was this for me??? If you call it whining then I guess I head start on it. I'll call it pointing out facts to keep you guys out of trouble. Well at least the speed limit part. For the spots I guess first one there gets its.
cover up now last post your were whining that we were going to pass you.
Go gettem JR :D :D :D
CABassBuster21 wrote:
Maybe I can get the old lady to give me a few hours to finalize my plan.

See LOOK !!!!!!!!! EXACTLY!!!!!!!

Who wear's the PANTS AGAIN!!!???? [green] [green] lol lol lol lol :)

Jr
Jim Jr wrote:
CABassBuster21 wrote:
Maybe I can get the old lady to give me a few hours to finalize my plan.

See LOOK !!!!!!!!! EXACTLY!!!!!!!

Who wear's the PANTS AGAIN!!!???? [green] [green] lol lol lol lol :)

Jr

Yes I did say that. It is always better to ask first and if you don't get the answer you want then you demand it. I actually told her she might just want to stay home for the weekend.