Fiberglass Repair....Great Shop!!!!

Well as some of u may remeber I had purchased some Jet Ski's in July....And on our 3rd trip out my ol lady hit a submerged LOG!!!!! [8|] [8|] [8|] out at the Forebay.....

Did some NICE DAMAGE to the BOW of the ski....Thankfully I had Insurance!!!!! [8|] [8|] Otherwise I would have been out some $$$$$$...... ;( ;(

Any WHOOOOoo....

I did some research on the web to try and find a shop close enough to the SJ area....I find 2-3 some in Livermore and by Tracy....But I found this one in Fremont!!!!.....

Called -------Marine Fiberglass...!!!!! [8|] [8|]

Well the Owners name is RON and we talked for a bit and since he specialized in JET SKI and BOATS I decided to take it to him....He sounded like a NICE GENT!!!!!.....So I went threw the whole INSURANCE debacle!!!! (8-| (8-| (8-|

And he started to get to work on it!!!!....

Low and behold a lil over a month later I get my SKI BACK!!!!!! [8|] [8|] [8|]

HOLLY HELL!!!!!! 8-) 8-) This thing LOOKED LIKE I JUST BOUGHT IT AGAIN!!!!!! lol lol lol

He did such a fantastic job on it!!!!! It looks like nothing ever touched it!!!!..Now all I gotta do is get it WET AGAIN!!!! It wasnt taking on water b4 so Im MOST POSITIVE IT WONT NOW!!!!!.....But as soon as I get pix I will post up the b4 and AFTER PIX!!!!....

I really really would recomend Ron and his company to anyone SPECIALLY THE FAMILY HERE @ SJB!!!!! I know alot of u got boats and ya never know when sumthing is gunna happen and when it does u want a respectable and honest shop!!!!!.....

As we left that day he got a HUGE WAKE BOAT in.....Who the OWNER says his wife DROVE RIGHT INTO A HOUSE BOAT ON LAKE DON PEDRO!!!!!......Ya know when u were a kid in schoool and made PAPER AIR PLANE'S....And when the plane hit the NOSE WOULD CRINKLE!!!!.....Well thats what this boat LOOKED LIKE and W/ a MATCHING 1 ft SQUARE HOLE!!!!!!.....He said he can fix it AND I BELIEVE HIM.....I would like to see it when its done,just to c his work......

So if ya get into a ACCIDENT or get a DING or HEAVY SCRATCH in ur rig and are looking for a repair shop....LOOK NO FURTHER....

MARINE FIBERGLASS
Owner: Ron
45570 Industrial Place,Unit 9
Fremont Ca,94538
www.marinefiberglass.com
Ph#(510)-490-6277

This GUY IS LIGIT!!!!!.....

Jr