Fillin up fast!

I took a drive out here today and the water was pouring in from everywhere.
Very nice to see.
One more
Still low, but on its way up.
NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I checked it out too! Very nice thing to see. :) :) :)

I also think it might make the fish active. ;) ;) ;)
Yo Kev good report and nice pixs...Let ir rain... ;D
Just took a drive up here to see how much the lake came up.

It has come way up. Probably at least 15ft or more and still rising.

Very nice to see.
There is more rain to come on Tuesday night. Need to get those rocks in the pics under water agian. Picked many fish off those rocks.
Quote:
There is more rain to come on Tuesday night. Need to get those rocks in the pics under water agian. Picked many fish off those rocks.
I know. Great place to get'em on the jig. I think those fish may have moved up with the rising water.
SCVWD is already dumping water out of this place.
Quote:
You're kidding right?
I wish I was kidding, Sunday it was 43% of capacity now its down to 36%. It's probably being released for profit err I mean flood control. 8-)
WTF is up with SCVD.....Wow....Amazing we just got her filled up and now releasing it....Give me a break!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Maybe we could get the new's media involved..........It seem's like these county don't care about our LAKE'S ...WTF........SURE WASN'T LIKE THIS WHEN I WAS A KID....ALL THE LAKE'S WHERE REAL NICE.........I FEEL LIKE THAT INDIAN IN THAT COMMERCIAL WAY BACK WHEN AND HE WAS STANDING BY LAKE'S AND RIVER'S AND HE WAS CRYING  :'( :'( :'( ........I was born and raised here in this valley, I'am 54 yr's young, and I sorry to say but the last 10 year's or so this place I call home has turn into a $h!t hole.........I'am sorry my kid's have to see what's going on here it make's me sad...I remember coyote used to have cabin's and the boat launch used to be at the sandy beach area and the was a small store there that sold buger's and soda's and bait.........all this stuff is gone......Oh well I guess they call that progress  :(  I wish there was some way we could fight back, We are a few who care and they are many who just pretent to care..and there is those who just don't care at all, and take and give nothing back...I feel sorry for my kid's  and there kid's 20 year's from now when this just might be a memory for them as well.
I wish I was at Coyote back then. ;D Man that has to suck I wish the lakes looked a way lot nicer.
Quote:

Kev they still let'n water outa this place or no??? :-? :-? Im still flaming from you tellin me they were empty'n that lake after it finally got some new water!! :(
From their site it looks like it's coming up again...slowly.
hey i got a quaestion were do you park to fish the dam cause me and my buddy parked in a pull off by the dam and we got a ticket cause i guess you cant park on the road? so whats the deal let me know
Quote:
hey i got a quaestion were do you park to fish the dam cause me and my buddy parked in a pull off by the dam and we got a ticket cause i guess you cant park on the road? so whats the deal let me know

You can't park any where on Alamitos road. You have to park all the way down at Hicks Rd. When the water is low it's a long walk to fishable water.
Quote:
Quote:

You can't park any where on Alamitos road. You have to park all the way down at Hicks Rd. When the water is low it's a long walk to fishable water.

Hahahaha funny thought....I got a handicap sticker!!!! Wonder if I park where we did that day Kev if they would TICKET ME!!!! lol.....Just a thought...I didnt remember seeing any NO PARKING SIGNS anywhere!!!! :-? :-? :-?

Lol....im gunna try it one time c what happens!!! ;) :D ;D