First big one of the year at new fishing spot :D

Caught this guy on spinner bait lol though it was a monster bass }:( 7.5 lbs
Super cool!
Nice! mind sharing location?
Awesome catch! I bet it put up a good fight.

norcalfisherman925 wrote:

It looks like he caught it in that water behind him. [green]
IBangBangU wrote:

LOL
Nice, basshunter!

IBangBangU wrote:
norcalfisherman925 wrote:

lol
thats a fattie.
Those catfish can be very agressive.. I have caught them on Flukes, dropshot, lipless cranks and other plastics. You think you have the biggest donky of your life and then you see it and cry..

Set'Em Good
Set'em Good wrote:
Those catfish can be very agressive.. I have caught them on Flukes, dropshot, lipless cranks and other plastics. You think you have the biggest donky of your life and then you see it and cry..

Set'Em Good

yeah man. This sucker took it hard and was trying to jump or something because i saw big splash where he hit the spinner bait. Got a good fight out of it tho :D it was my first time at this spot too. I also saw some people with bucket when i came to this pond. He even tore some skin off my thumb too when i try to hold him n drop him a couple time when he shaked even when i hold him by the gill.
That looks like the Bernal pond, good little secret spot...
FROGFLIPPER wrote:
That looks like the Bernal pond, good little secret spot...

all water connected to bernal are consider coyote creek so nope it not lol. nice try tho. This is my first time at this place [green] somewhere north of 280 ;) satellite google is what i do when i want to find new body of water i havent been too. Especially when the creek season is not open yet.
2 weeks till creek season!!! i ride the trails a lot and have seen big fish!!! man i cant wait to catch them... that catfish must have been really hungry
Crazy never heard of catching cats with spinners. Good size too!
This place is right down the street from my crib. Sucks that there's barely any water left for a small place.
oshjosh wrote:
2 weeks till creek season!!! i ride the trails a lot and have seen big fish!!! man i cant wait to catch them... that catfish must have been really hungry

Doesnt that open up the last week of april?