fishing 11/28

went out fishing today with anthony and we smashed.. anthony is such a great fisherman and he put me right on the fish with ease... we caught fish fishing rocky transitions with triple trouts and caught some quality fish. of course i cant take credit for catching these fish so anthony post those pics of the fish up. ya guys anthony is an absolute awesome fisherman and we were catching fish all day long . he is a great fisherman and he recently placed 4th in the flw college regionals .. he is also the president of the san jose state fishing team.. ya thanks for taking me out anthony i had a blast!!
YEEHAW!!!!(inside thing)
get a room!

}:(
davetnitro wrote:
get a room!

}:(

lol
lol
i didnt write so much about anthony because i wanted to ... lets just say i lost a bet lol
HAHA...that is an awesome bet...
WoW. I didn't know Anthony deserve this much credit. How much did he pay you to put up this post? (8-| . Next time ask him about the bet between me and him on facebook. }:(
He already knows about that one tim. This bet was fun.
TritonBassRipper wrote:
WoW. I didn't know Anthony deserve this much credit. How much did he pay you to put up this post? (8-| . Next time ask him about the bet between me and him on facebook. }:(

haha that bet was all bad }:(
Whoa, 2 posts and already crackin on the locals.....
davetnitro wrote:
Whoa, 2 posts and already crackin on the locals.....

Yep, that's pretty severe might not be on the right forum. Please remember that we have kids reading our boards. >:-(
Anyway we can filter that response...
yikes
Wow. I just jumped on and saw what was going on on this post. I deleted any and all references that were inappropriate, I hope you all understand.

Let it me known that this is one of the most peaceful forums on the planet, and it will remain that way.

I personally laughed at Nicholas' post, maybe because right away I knew it was a bet. And by the way, Nicholas is a well respected SJB member and has contributed immensely to this forum. His videos and posts have helped other anglers on this site catch fish - end of story.

It's very rare that I have to lock a thread (this is my 2nd time in 4 years) but consider this topic closed.

Anyone who posts insults to other SJB Members will be banned. Thanks for listening.... tight lines.