fishing 4/2

so went out again today and whacked em... total of maybe 15 fish between me and my buddy anthony.. but heres the pics of our biggest.. and had a very interesting moment today i had a double hook up on a crankbait.. i had found a school and i had just fired the school up and i had one fish hooked on and another fish tried to take it out of its mouth and caught them both!!!! and also my friend anthony caught a 5 and a half the rest were 3 lbs and under.. all fish were caught with a basskwondo new wave plastics cyclone craw rigged on a revenge football head and a strike king KVD HC crankbait
looks like the water district pond is heating up, lol nice fish
GREAT FISH GUYS!!! and nice job on the doubler Nicholas.
Good Job. It was fun when I used to fish lot from my float tube as well.
Do they actually allow float tube and kick boats on there now?
I figured they treated it like almaden and didn't allow any water craft or floats.
Nice catch Nick you have been on fire this year. Keep rocking it!!
solid fish! tube looks familiar bro 8-) i love the thing man they are a blast. keep stickin um!
I would like to know the answer to that too.

They let you bring float tubes out there?
I dont think so signs posted no swimming. Does that apply to tubes and water contact?
Bad ass job man, was this around noon ish our later in the evening?
YEA....as far as i knew no watercraft of any type is allowed on any lake in SCC except calero, coyote, anderson, an stevens creek. Where inspection stations are set up.
Nicholas nice dude you are the master fisher dude !!!! Yeah go take your float tube and fish man !!!
Watch out though I hear they can take all your gear and give you a big fine for off limit fishin. Be careful
ya ive talked to the ceo of the water district and since the lake is actually owned by the city and so the rangers never go there so i figured why not just go there in my tube and i have been there like 10 times in my tube and all the workers and security gaurds dont seem to mind
Sam wrote:
Bad ass job man, was this around noon ish our later in the evening?

evening
nicholas.trinh wrote:
ya ive talked to the ceo of the water district and since the lake is actually owned by the city and so the rangers never go there so i figured why not just go there in my tube and i have been there like 10 times in my tube and all the workers and security gaurds dont seem to mind

Good work Nicholas you go straight to the top (CEO) to get yer answers !! Awesome. , guess I might just see ya out there one day!!
Being the only lake that allowing tubes you might get a lot of folks coming down !,,,thanks for the info and sharing that's big time info!
[8|] :D :D
Nice catch bro, we need to hook and go fishing soon, send me text next weekend. 8-)
whats with white sun glasses? geeze
chill bro..lol naw he was borrowing my glasses because they were polarized and he needed them to catch a bed fish