fishn!

ok so whens this lake gunna get hot!!!!!! i fishe it last week and nothen!!!! this rain is seariously killen me i mean its good for raisen the water but the fish aint biten
yeah same from me the rain is good for raising the level of the lake which has been low recently but now I just want the rain to stop :-/... or at least have enough time between two rainy periods so I can try to get some pre-frontal action ;)
It's gunna be tough guys....Best time to try and get a bite would be pre-frontal of any incoming storm.....

Plus IT'S FRIKN COOOOOOLDD outside :-[ :(.......Last lake I was @ was it was 47.5 degrees.....Now thats cold and will def shut off the bite.... :'(

Good luk out there though....It always amazes me when I see TOADS BROUGHT OUT in the WINTER :o :o.....Dont know how you guys do it.... :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/

Jim
The rising water might spruce up the bite a little bit. I would go out there with jig right now and try fishing shallow. I have some friends that have caught DD's in 2 feet of water out here in the middle of Winter. So it can be done!!!
Quote:
....It always amazes me when I see TOADS BROUGHT OUT in the WINTER :o :o.....Dont know how you guys do it.... :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/

Jim

Live bait was the key for me ;)
Quote:
Quote:
....It always amazes me when I see TOADS BROUGHT OUT in the WINTER :o :o.....Dont know how you guys do it.... :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/

Jim

Live bait was the key for me  ;)

Hahahahahahaha.......CHEATER!!!!!!! LOL.....jk
Quote:
The rising water might spruce up the bite a little bit. I would go out there with jig right now and try fishing shallow. I have some friends that have caught DD's in 2 feet of water out here in the middle of Winter. So it can be done!!!

Were they using regular shallow-water presentations or something else like those jigs you mentioned?
[/quote]

Hahahahahahaha.......CHEATER!!!!!!! LOL.....jk[/quote]

;) 8-) [smiley=laugh.gif]
so what if hes cheaten hes the only one catchen fishn probably in that weather hahaha jk im so excited the rain is gone i got new jigs and im ready to use them ooooo and my new bladders came for my toon im stocked gunna put the depth finder on it and get the pole holders on the back im gunna rig it out haha ok quick question how did yall mount your depth finders to your toon????
Here's one example:

http://www.bass-n-tubes.com/gallery/FishMark320_Proj
Quote:
Quote:

Were they using regular shallow-water presentations or something else like those jigs you mentioned?
If the water is dirty I'll start with jig or a big Brush Hog Texas rigged w/bead. I usually use black and blue jigs with a saphire crawdad trailer and black & blue or Junebug for the brush hogs. If the water is clear. Then you definitely need to throw the dropshot in the mix.

Just remember that Bass got to eat.

Even in the Winter!
Went out this morning and landed one. First one of the year for me. Hit on a grub. Also threw a jig but nothing.
nice fish how far out was he?
hit about 4 feet out
was there yesterday, checking it out. The jet skiers reminded me of why I don't to fish there........got pretty close to some guy on his 'toon.......imho, he should've smacked them with a weight. ;)
Went out this morning for a couple of hours and landed one and lost another.
Lookin good.