FPT Kickboters take First place in small boat division

How Cool is this!!!!!!

From Future Pro Tour and SCbbbc web sites check out the picks right on kick boaters

SCBBBC members.....

I am personally honored that so many of you braved what was some of the nastiest weather on record, to come out and participate in the FPT's season opener on Berryessa. You all helped make it a great success, and I cannot tell you how happy I was to present you guys with the 1st place trophy in the small boat division!

Guys with engines just don't know the deal...that it don't take a 250hp Evinrude to rip some lips!

If you go to the FPT site, and click on photos...I have the photos up, and feature some of you guys on the water and on the dock.

The next event will be at Folsom April 16th so get ready!....it should be a KILLER bite, and better weather PLUS this event will be televised. As I did last year, I will ensure that at least one of you get some TV time to promote the SCBBBC.

Again...thanks, and CONGRATULATIONS!

Vince Harris - FPT
this is a kickboat/tube club? whats the website
http://www.calfishing.com/dc/dcboard.ph ... cs&forum=6

Go to this website on the top you will see bass n tubes. (a tube ,kayak ,kick boat ) and Sonoma belly boat club they were invited to fish future pro tour events by Vince at FPT in the small boat division I fish BNT events great club you don't have to be a member to fish there events, they just had a tourney out at whitesmsloughntoday, first place caught 26 lbs had one fish over 11.6 I heard on drop shot
Ohhhhhh, yea i didn't realize it was BNT. I used to fish their events. My buddy Rob is the VP.