FREE ENTRY Anderson/calero team tournament..

Ok I'm getting desperate!!! I'll pay everything 200$ entry and both 20$ bonuses.. ($240) for a chance to get in this tournament. All you must provide is a running boat with some gas in it.. I know someone wanted to do this tournament but didn't want to spend the money. There's only twelve spots left.. So if this is gonna happen it has to be asap. Maybe my fellow san jose bass members might know someone who might be interested.. Help me out guys!! I want in on the action.. HELP!!! [?]
bayareabassin,
I would probably do the tournament but my son's SJSU baseball team is at Muni playing Fresno State that weekend.
Good luck finding a boat. Check with the guys at Coyote Bait and Tackle , they might know of a boat with an open seat. PLus if they know you and understand your fishing abilities , they could probably vouch for you better.
tight lines,
1Old man
Ya no problem I understand. Family first always. Ya maybe I'll go down there and see if they know someone.. Thx for the reply!
I feel your pain Bro.... My son Jr. is fishing with someone else cause his partner is paying for everthing ..... if I had a boat bro I would gladly fish with you.... but the tourny is Anderson/ Coyote .... good luck I hope you get in on this....
Hahaha too funny I can't believe I put calero. Hope everyone knows what I'm talking about.. Lol but ya I read the other posts about your kid doing it with someone else. Who knows I haven't checked my megamillions ticket if I win I'll buy a boat and bring you along sr.. Thx I hope I get in it too. I thought someone would jump on the idea of a freeroll tournament but I guess I was wrong. Guess ppl don't want to fish with someone they never have with before. I'm crossing my fingers!!
Update: only ten spots left!! Tic. Toc. Tic. Toc. [0-] (8-|
my buddy is gonna do the tournament and he has a boat. im not gonna do it so he needs a partner. his name is matt. pm me for his number.
Pm sent.. Thx again bassdude
It's official I'm finally in!!! Thx to bassdude23... I owe u one. If we win I'll give you a 100$$
haha np. heard there is only 2 spots left too [!]
Yup only two spots left!!!
I am glad for you right on at least 1 of us is going....I would of fished with ya bro...I just like going .... maybe I still go and not fish I'll ask Denice at CBT if I can go on sunday and just video tape ....I just like being out on the lake.....good luck.... :)
Thx Jim sr. Ya I barely got in last minute. If I had my own boat I would of took ya but I lucked out and found someone. My post paid off.. Literally.. ($240) hahah but I don'tind as long as I'm in on the action.. A day on the water beats a day on the couch. Good luck with the video that would be sweet!! Gonna be some monsters on day two hope me n my partner make it to the next day.. lol
Gonna make it out there for both days to do some filming for my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/bluegillman ... ture=mhum., and volunteer for community service hours...i hope
bayareabassin wrote:
Thx Jim sr. Ya I barely got in last minute. If I had my own boat I would of took ya but I lucked out and found someone. My post paid off.. Literally.. ($240) hahah but I don'tind as long as I'm in on the action.. A day on the water beats a day on the couch. Good luck with the video that would be sweet!! Gonna be some monsters on day two hope me n my partner make it to the next day.. lol

You got lucky getting in on this .... Now go WIN some of your $$$$$ Back ;)