Frenchee's first Bass!!

Chris(cyoung), Frenchee and myself met at the Oakridge pond today and got to watch Frenchee catch his first Bass. He's been catching trout and other stuff for a while, but today he roped his first bigmouth. Glad we could be there Frenchee :)
Congratulations Frenchee on your 1st bass and welcome to our addiction! lol
cought this guy right before sam and frenchee got there for our trip today. had a good time fishing with you guys today we will have to do it again for sure
NIce!! It's always good to get the pressure off and be warmed up before the guys arrive.
i was hoping there was going to be a better bite for the day but one fish a piece in january we cant complain
nice frenechee i told u that worm was magic
congrats on your first catch!
YEAH!!!! FRENCHEE!!!!
Special thanks to Nick Chris Chris and Sam for helping me out this week!

Now I Just need to get a nice rod set up. If anyones got something used for sale let me know. Rather get a cheaper used set up then go out and buy something brand new.
frenchee wrote:
Special thanks to Nick Chris Chris and Sam for helping me out this week!

Now I Just need to get a nice rod set up. If anyones got something used for sale let me know. Rather get a cheaper used set up then go out and buy something brand new.


im selling a used Daiwa Exceler Baitcasting.....
7ft Med-Heavy 1/4-1oz 10-20 lbs for $15
congrats!

tip for buying a used rod: it always helps to get one w/ a lifetime warranty
skunkasaurus wrote:
congrats!

tip for buying a used rod: it always helps to get one w/ a lifetime warranty


Tips on getting a used rod, with no lifetime warranty, dont break it....
bluegillmaniac657 wrote:
skunkasaurus wrote:
congrats!

tip for buying a used rod: it always helps to get one w/ a lifetime warranty


Tips on getting a used rod, with no lifetime warranty, dont break it....


Hey, can you tell my wife that!!

ohh and nice catch!! It only takes one and your hooked...
RICK wrote:
bluegillmaniac657 wrote:
skunkasaurus wrote:
congrats!

tip for buying a used rod: it always helps to get one w/ a lifetime warranty


Tips on getting a used rod, with no lifetime warranty, dont break it....


Hey, can you tell my wife that!!


Sure i can!!!! if ur talking to me!....Though it is nice to get lifetime warranty on an expensive rod
Frrenchie , first what are yoou looking for, for starters..
Give us something to go on..
I might have a comlete cheap setup I can cut loose cheap to a fellow SJBer.
Rippin,

Pm'ed
I brought my friend there yesterday and he caught his first bass too.

It was caught by a spinner bait. I don't have a scale but it looks like a 3 to 4 pounder.

Image
Nice! We're gonna have fun this weekend
Man, what a thrill that must have been!
Looks like a sweet fish. I was going to go fishing that day but decided to spend my day at the junkyard isntead. BOOOO :(

Sunday will be fun!
Nice first fish!!