Gas under $3.00, $2.63 in the South bay!!

Go to gasbuddy.com and find the cheapest gas near you!

"It's a celebration." Image
LOL.....HAhahahahahaha.....Not like the gs on the DELTA!!!! That was RAPE!!!! and I didnt even ENJOY IT!!!!! (8-| (8-| (8-|

Good lookin out though!!!!

Jr
LoL jR. NEXT TIME TAKE THE 55GAL DRUM WITH YOU TO THE DELTA [8:)
JR. maybe you should fill the tanks the whole way next time. If you run out of Gas on the delta, you must have been running everywhere or didn't have a full tank. I go with guys for two days and we run and never run out of gas. Although we don't launch at Franks and then try to go to Rio Vista and back. That is a long run but still you should have been okay with a full tank.
CABassBuster21 wrote:
JR. maybe you should fill the tanks the whole way next time. If you run out of Gas on the delta, you must have been running everywhere or didn't have a full tank. I go with guys for two days and we run and never run out of gas. Although we don't launch at Franks and then try to go to Rio Vista and back. That is a long run but still you should have been okay with a full tank.

Dude,

Ita a 91 Carburated 200 HP....GUZZLES GAS!!!!!.....

Unlike ur 60 HP [8|] [8|] [8|] [8|] which is a four stoke too..... And only goes 33 MPH!!!!! [green] [green] 8-) Plus ur not pushin a 20ft Fiberglass boat....Ur lil aluminum w/ that 60 get great gas consumtion.....When u upgrade to a REAL BOAT.. (8-| (8-| (8-| [8|] [8|] [8|] LMK how the gas goes then....LOL......Had to Eric!!!!

Remeber BIGGER ENGINE = MORE GAS!!!!....It was full....But from Antioch to Rio....Thats a 25 min RUN!!!!! [8|] [8|] [8|] Didnt know...And going 55-60 the whole way there.. Thats what ate it up.....Plus having a lil fun W/ JERBS didnt help!!!!! lol lol lol lol

JR
with the current prices Im already saving $100 a month on gas! Its a beautiful thing...but will not last OPEC will make sure of it!!
Its only due to the ELECTIONS......Watch after the ELECTION GAS is going to go STRAIGHT BACK UP!!!!!!

JR
I predict by next summer ...it will be $5 a gallon (8-|
2.42 at costco in gilroy yesterday.
1.05 at safeway in mo hill some special i guess no lie
Gwperry wrote:

UR KIDDING RIGHT!!!!!! Wowo....I will look on the way hm....My ol lady lives by Chesbro and Calero and I go out threw Tenant.....If thats true ....OMG BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY!!!!!!!....Then sell it later LOL......HAHAHAHA

JR
2.16 at Rotten Robbie. Just filled up yesterday!
I found $1.99 in Gilroy. Last night. [green]
Gwperry wrote:

$2.29 plus 3 cent discount=$2.26.......

U had me all going!!!!!!...lol...

Jr
YOU muxt not us you safeway club card that much Trust me If you take me out on the boat we will get gas there and i will use my clubcard.
I was told yesterday gas was 1.89 per gallon at costco in Gilroy.
1.84 today.
Yeah.. hes right guys! If you have a Safeway Club card and use it quite a bit...give it a try @ the Gas Station on Tennant Ave n MorganHill. The savings very from customer to customer depending on your usage. The gas was 2.15 a gallon for Reg. My wife busted the card to fill up my Expidetion ughhhhh. I pumped gas for 1.64 a gallon WHOOOO!!! $43.00 to fill up almost a 30 gal tank ..not bad...compared to this summer. I was paying on average $110.00 to fill up. :D :D :D