GET THE NET!

Me and Loodieboy76 went out this last weekend and did work!!!.....Caught over 25 fish. Our best weight was 26.74 lbs for best five....ALL SPOTS! Fish ranged from 4.5-5.75 lbs. Loodieboy in the first pic with a 4.5 and a 5 and me in the second pic holding a 5 and 5.75. We were culling 4lbrs at 11:30 am. I guess they're still chompin' at Anderson! lol Just kiddin'.....
Keep em tight
Kingpin
[8|] Toads!!! Nice work
nice fish forrest.. did you get a new boat
no new boat (I wish) went with a friend of mine who fishes the future pro tour with us and he owns it.
oh sick thats a nice boat
Trust me bro, I know! His boat is a bit faster, cleaner and bigger than mine, but he also spent 10x as much as i did. Love his boat but mine does fine.
Nice spots guys. Where were you? Fishmyskeeter needs to know!
Nice Pictures and fish that water looks so nice......also want to know what lake is this?????
thats mc clure or a sierra foothill lake.. nice color on the water..
spoke to someone who fished mc clure about 2 weeks ago and just killed em on giz zits or something like that... fat and feeding heavily on shad.
no matter what, those fish ya got are healthy looking!! nice catch!!!!
NICE FISH!!!! IT LOOKS LIKE BULLARDS BAR TO ME. ...... THATS THE ONLY PLACE THAT HAS WATER LIKE THAT AND TOADS LIKE THAT
Rollins res......there are plenty of lakes in california with toadie spots and this time of year the water color can change over-night. Good guesses though
nice bro that lake looks sick!!!
[8|] very nice!!
nice catch!