hicks road

COOL hicks road video http://www.youtube.com/user/flyinlo#p/a/f/1/f_Ep8mPQVIY
Best hold tight to the those little lines on road. If you run me off of it and I live I'd be sure to make you pay :) This isn't meant as a hate reply just a logical one. If you want to do that stuff take it to a racetrack.
Jigster wrote:
Best hold tight to the those little lines on road. If you run me off of it and I live I'd be sure to make you pay :) This isn't meant as a hate reply just a logical one. If you want to do that stuff take it to a racetrack.

Oh Dude i hear you!! (8-| , It wasnt me ! lol yeah like i got a car like that [8|]
almadenbassmaster wrote:
Jigster wrote:

Oh Dude i hear you!! (8-| , It wasnt me ! lol yeah like i got a car like that [8|]

I do , but its a hot wheels..... does that count...? LMAO!!
good one dudeit counts, i wanted a bass boat my daughter told me maybe i should stop asking for one because santa isn`t listening , she got me that little hot wheels truck and boat
My apoligies then. I thought it was you doing that.