IGNORE SPAM LINKS - We are looking into the issue

Hey Gents and Ladies,

We understand there is a SPAM issue with the site. My bro and I are pretty busy today but will be looking into it. DO NOT CLICK ANY LINKS ON ANY NEW POSTS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

Thanks for your patience.

Marone [!]
Woohoo! I thought it was the end of SJB. Thanks for doing the work to clean it up.
thank you

glad it got solved. love the forum and the fishing pictures and reports

thought it was gone....... [red]
Ok guys - first off, my apologies.

Second, I can't tell you all how much I hate spam. I hadn't had to deal with it for quite some time so I figured it was coming soon and in the end there were hundreds of new accounts that started to blaze the forums.

I think I pretty much handled it with some new measures - all new accounts need to be approved by me or marone. While I am still working to find out how they got it I might never really figure it out.

Thanks again and tight lines!
Marce wrote:
Ok guys - first off, my apologies.

Second, I can't tell you all how much I hate spam. I hadn't had to deal with it for quite some time so I figured it was coming soon and in the end there were hundreds of new accounts that started to blaze the forums.

I think I pretty much handled it with some new measures - all new accounts need to be approved by me or marone. While I am still working to find out how they got it I might never really figure it out.

Thanks again and tight lines!

Marce
No apologies necessary, thanks for cleaning up the mess. :) And thanks for this forum.
I will miss the Russian bobbies though. lol
THANKS MARCE DID NOT WANT TO SEE SJB GO DOWN LIKE THAT IT HAS BEEN A PLESURE BEING HERE WITH YOU ALL ...... BY THE WAY WISHING ALL OF YOU A SAFE AND HAPPY THANKS GIVING MY GOD BLESS ALL.....
Thanks Marone and Marce for fixing the site!
It was crazy how fast those spam bots effed up the site. I normally only access the site from work--so I was scared to visit or login!

+1 on the russian boobies though hahaha