I'm fishing April 2nd...

.... I just don't know where yet. I have the day off of work, and the boat is banded, so look out mama bass, here comes daddy. [8:)

Anyone heading out that day?

Marce
Marce let me kno brotha.... I'm off :D . I asked Kev already..hes working the SureCatch at parkway that day [red]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.....

APRIL FOOLS!!!!!.....Nice one Marce!!!!!..... [green] [green] [green] [green] lol lol

Jr
That's my Brithday April 2 1953 ......... I wonder if I'am the oldest on SJB.....lol.........Jr. take me fishing on my B-day.......I WANT TO GO STRIPPER FISHING ........YOU NOW WHAT THAT IS RIGHT ,,,,,,,,,,FISHING IN THE MORNING AND STRIPP CLUB IN THE EVENING....... lol
JimmyG, Marce meant to go fishing not watching it on TV. Oh and next time we hit Coyote please leave your wax worms at home, I hate watchin you fish for bluegill.
Jimmy Gina and Kevkc, are you guys ready for this? I think we need to check out whats going on in the delta.
Im headin to the delta on the 7th i think should be a blazing full moon coming up the following weekend ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yeeee hawwww hogzilla
Marce wrote:
Jimmy Gina and Kevkc, are you guys ready for this? I think we need to check out whats going on in the delta.

In 8-)