It's T-Shirt Time!

Hey everyone - I wanna make T-shirts again.... For those of you who have been around long enough the first and only run of t-shirts was a GREAT success!

This year I'd like to include a few tag lines underneath the SanJoseBass portion. Having said that I'd like to gather some information before I start buying some blank tees.

1. Who might be interested?
2. Long Sleeve/Short Sleeve
3. Color
4. Tag Line?
5. Is this a good idea?
6. Sizes (I need a general idea - the last run I was left with a bunch of small/mediums).
7. What do you think of the designs below?

Attachment:
Blue.jpg

Attachment:
RED.jpg
Id like the first picture in a long sleeve. XL
nicholas.trinh wrote:
Id like the first picture in a long sleeve. XL

Cool deal Nic - Also, ask Denise if she'd be willing to sell some in the shop.

Marce
I'll take a large long sleeve the bottom picture in white or grey (preferably a thin material). The tag line is cool, what about SJB with sanjosebass.com underneath it in the back?

-Mike
tap_tap_boom wrote:
I'll take a large long sleeve the bottom picture in white or grey (preferably a thin material). The tag line is cool, what about SJB with sanjosebass.com underneath it in the back?

-Mike

That's the plan Mike! I'm also considering putting a Team Catch & Release on the sleeve of the long-sleeved shirts.
>me

>Short Sleeve

3. Color
Black shirt with white or color print. That way the fish slime will not show up as much.

4. Tag Line?
>None just the sanjosebass name and logo

5. Is this a good idea?
>yes

6. Sizes (I need a general idea - the last run I was left with a bunch of small/mediums).
Med or Lrg

>perfect with no tag line.

Maybe some small stickers for our cars so I know when I am around others at the lakes.

my2cents.

Rob
I like the idea, i would like a short sleve in XL. And i like the red letters.
Marce wrote:
3. Color
4. Tag Line?
5. Is this a good idea?

Hey Marce, great idea. I'd be interested in 2 shirts if the price is right.

2. Short sleeve
3. White or blue
4. Not sure about your current tag line. Who's hating? I actually prefer the logo by itself. And for branding purposes/marketing/promotion, you might want to add ".com" to drive traffic to the site. (I'm in internet marketing)
5. YES
6. Large for me
7. I prefer the first design.

When are you going to have these done? I'm fishing the BBT at the Delta next week and would definitely sport these.
I like the top design but not in white. Will just get way too dirty. It needs the .com on there but if that's the case, the site needs to have more attention. I would get 2 if the price is good and long sleeve for me.
I would take one in either color logo, size large, short sleeve and I am not a fan of the tag line myself....maybe the URL instead?
I'd do a long and a short sleeve, but not white. I don't own anything white and I don't fish in white because it gets too dirty. I also am a fan of the shirt without the tag line.
All that said I'd probably get whatever you put out :)
Oh and I'm a large too.
Love it love it love it. Long and short sleeve XL. Like the idea of CPR for the long sleeve. As that I'm like Pig Pen from Peanuts white is for sure a no. Black/gray. Any idea of costs at this time?

Worst day fishing is better than the best day working
Some more designs I've been toying with....

Thoughts?

Attachment:
block-blue-black-white.gif

Attachment:
block-red-black-white.gif
I'd buy a long and short sleeve shirt in white. The logos looks great!
I like it. I'm also not for the tag line. I would like both short sleeve and long sleeve. Black.
i work tomorow marce. Ill talke to denise about it
1. Who might be interested?-me
2. Long Sleeve/Short Sleeve- both
3. Color-black and white
4. Tag Line?-none or do u do them costom cause if so would like it to say -fish all day f@#! all nite- lol j/k
5. Is this a good idea?-yes
6. Sizes (I need a general idea - the last run I was left with a bunch of small/mediums). xl/2xl
7. What do you think of the designs below? both
I was fortunate to get in on the last ordered batch... Ironicly, Im actually wearing mine as I type this 8-)
Marce count me in for 2 shirts as well... 1 long sleeve xlrg and 1 short sleeve double xlrg in any of patterns you have shown .... Colors im open on... last run was just black and white if I recall right.

Note= Add to the shirt possibly

San Jose Bass.com
Practice C(catch) P(picture) R(release)
like both of those marce. Hook it up!!!!