Jim Jr and Jim Sr on Yote

Jim Jr and Jim Sr out on Yote
Teach the little one the ways of the force...
Yes the force is strong in this one...
A+++++
Fun times! Didn't know you can still take a boat out there.
Nice! Glad to see you guys getting on the water, and with the little guy too.
Thanks for posting this for me Rip .... yes you can still fish yote by boat on Sat. and Sun. as you can see Jim Jr. is teaching Braedan the Jim Jr. Yote Yell LOL I think he got it .... Yes 3 generations on a Boat what a wonderful feelin Hope to be doing more of this with the family...
Make sure that grandpa doesn't teach him the "Kelly Lake Dip" [red] lol
Very Nice! How old is he?
You are a funny man Rip..... your day will come and I will make sure we take pictures ...hahaha by the way you should of taken a few that day ...so you would have proof that it happened ... maybe it did not happen and you where dreaming [8:) Loop_dad he is 3 years old when he was born I took him a new pole to the hospital lol
Jim Sr wrote:
You are a funny man Rip..... your day will come and I will make sure we take pictures ...hahaha by the way you should of taken a few that day ...so you would have proof that it happened ... maybe it did not happen and you where dreaming [8:) Loop_dad he is 3 years old when he was born I took him a new pole to the hospital lol

:) Good job.

I've got 1 yr old in the house and am already planning ahead. So I guess I need to buy me a real boat in next couple of years...