Jim Jr. In Action at LBC

Was ask to post this up by Jim Sr.
Caught on a (Jr Special) swim bait is all I know.... 8 pounds 12 ouncer!!
Beware Big Bass, Jr Back!!!!
Nice fish! Uh oh, the lc cat is out of the bag. Its no suprise really, theres big fish in there, the trick it putting together a big bag. I know a guy thats been out there 4 times this year with no less than 20lbs (on a 4 fish day). Theres quality in there if you can find the pattern
Jtmoney wrote:
Nice fish! Uh oh, the lc cat is out of the bag. Its no suprise really, theres big fish in there, the trick it putting together a big bag. I know a guy thats been out there 4 times this year with no less than 20lbs (on a 4 fish day). Theres quality in there if you can find the pattern

Well it was not an easy Day we worked hard for that... ;) nothing for the rest of the 6 hours and seen and asked 5 others out there and only 1 other fish a small 3lb'er .... yes seen better days out there before water temp 51 to 53 I say give it about 6 weeks then it might get better :) I guess we will be hitting up San Luis the Big Dam next week for a few hours we will see how the weather is...
What does LBC stand for?
Loop_Dad wrote:
What does LBC stand for?

Los banos creek
Best post I've seen in a long time from one of the original SJB members.

Tell Jr to call me Sr.

Marce
If I call u better answer none of this "high u have reached Marce's cell I'm busy right now but pls leave a message and I'll call u back!!!"! Wink wink.... Lol I w
Marce wrote:

Tell Jr to call me Sr.

Marce

Lmfao...

Nice fish bro!!!
Marce wrote:

Tell Jr to call me Sr.

Marce

LMAO Marce..... Jr. said he tried to call you and you don't answer ...lol that's why he say's he does not call cause you don't answer ...so now it's your turn to caLL him :D I'll pm you his numbers just incase you don't have them.... I gave Jr. a new name THE FISH-WHISPER'ER
Jim Sr wrote:
Marce wrote:

Tell Jr to call me Sr.

Marce

LMAO Marce..... Jr. said he tried to call you and you don't answer ...lol that's why he say's he does not call cause you don't answer ...so now it's your turn to caLL him :D I'll pm you his numbers just incase you don't have them.... I gave Jr. a new name THE FISH-WHISPER'ER

No way he is the fish whisperer... More like ol' yeller!!! Haha
Anyone who knows Jr, knows what Im talking about.
Nice fish big J. Glad to see you on the water doing what you do best catching pigs!!!!
Hey Rick he just whisper's the fish on the after that it's that frickin YELL!!!! he has it's is funny it seems like that yell echo's everywhere ...it's funny when other people are around and he's yelling like a banshe and holding a toad up to show off......... Hey Brad we need to head over with us some day what do you think ;)
(Hey Brad we need to head over with us some day what do you think) .
hey jim jr and sr are you saying you want to come along with me or fish with you. either way im down!!! lets go catch some pigs
BRADRC51 wrote:
(Hey Brad we need to head over with us some day what do you think) .
hey jim jr and sr are you saying you want to come along with me or fish with you. either way im down!!! lets go catch some pigs

We could take both boats so you could take a buddy or what ever we just need to learn a few crankin tips.... ;) have you fished LBC before?? or you could always ride with us if you did not want to have your boat inspected for LBC cause I am sure you are inspected for Clearlake ....I talk to Jr. and watch the weather and see if we can set something up in a few weeks...