Jr's C@R or should I say surgery and release He Going home

So you think Jr. can yell well not as much as I can .... lol He is coming home LATER TODAY....... He sounded good..... a few more weeks and we will be busting bass again [green] [green]
that is great!!!!, hope he can hit the water soon as well...
I know u don't know me but i read the forums a lot for good info and you guy always come through.
best wishes Rudy
Speedy recovery Jr!
When is the Party at your crib Sr? We need a welcome home get together you know what i mean 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
Right on welcome back Jr :D :D :D :D :D
See just goes to show, you can't keep a good man down! Get well JR. :)
Welcome Home Jr!!!!!
Thanks guys ..... he is having a rough time but nobody said life is easy (right) it's like fishing some days are good and some ( not so good ) but the main thing is it's all a learning experience .... it is hard to see him like this, I feel so much of his pain as a parent ..... any way right now I am just losted for words ..... Thanks guys .... Sr.
Sr ,Jr We are still here for you , anything you all might need pm
our prayers and thoughts are always with you all. get well soon
Great to see he is going home, best wish's and just make sure he takes it slow no need to rush things.
I can hear the screaming at coyote already beginning...
The big girls @ yote are are already looking for a place to hide....
Rippin_Lips wrote:
I can hear the screaming at coyote already beginning...
The big girls @ yote are are already looking for a place to hide....

Better believe THAT BROTHA!!!!!!....Im Coming OUT THERE WITH A VENGENCE!!!!...Almost half tempted to do some BANK FISHN!!!!!.....Teust me FELLAS im LOOKING FORWARD TO MY FIRST FISHN TRIP!!!!! [green] [green] I Got some good SURGURY POST OP PIX!!!!!......Like Jerbs always said!!!!!... NAR DUDE!!! NAR......

Jr