Jr's surgery went GOOD

Well I think the Lakes around here will get noisy again in a few weeks, Talked to him last night he just came out of surgery and was the trauma icu and he was talking just a little......... talked to him this morning and he sounded much better he said only thing is he lost about 40% vision in his left eye which we hope he will get back... The funny thing he said was at least it wasn't my shooting eye...lol....... I will go see him today about 5:00pm I will post again tomorrow our I am sure he might be posting from the hospital...... Thank God my Boys and I are tight ...family is everything to me.....as well as my Family here at SJB Thanks again for all your good thoughts and wishes Jim Sr.
JIM JR!!!!!!! lol lol lol lol lol

SJB wishes you a speedy recovery. Keep them spirits high man and take care of yourself. Hit me up when you get better and let's go get some tuxedos.
Thanks for the update Sr., I'm glad that Jr. pulled through his surgery okay. Hopefully is sight will return shortly but at least with fishing he doesn't need to see as much as FEEL!! lol Still thinking good thoughts for you and yours. Hopefully everyone will be back on the water soon.
Glad to here! tell em ..we wish him well!
Get well Jr! Good to hear everything went well.
Get well amigo!
Thanks everybody i will pass on these messages
glad to hear the good news. tell him he needs to get out and fling them swimbaits soon
Great News!!! Thanks for the update Sr.
Right On Jim Jr /Sr Thank the man above God bless and watch out DD`s Jim jr is after you!! Great news Jim SR, great info thanks for sharing we all care about each other here
never forget that all you
Here is one for you JimJr /Sr And all SJBers.

THE BRICK worthy of a read

THE BRICK

A young and successful executive was traveling down a neighborhood street, going a bit too fast in his new Jaguar He was watching for kids darting out from between parked cars and slowed down

when he thought he saw something As his car passed, no children appeared. Instead, a brick smashed into the Jag's side door! He slammed on the brakes and backed the Jag back to the spot where the brick had been thrown The angry driver

then jumped out of the car, grabbed the nearest kid and pushed him up against

a parked car shouting, "What was that all about and who are you? Just what the heck are you doing? That's a new car and that brick you threw is going to cost a lot of money. Why did you do it?" The young boy was apologetic. "Please, mister...please, I'm sorry but I didn't know what else to do," He pleaded. "I threw the brick because no one else would stop....." With tears dripping down his face and off his chin, the youth pointed to a spot just around a parked car. "It's my brother, "he said "He rolled off the curb and fell out of his wheelchair and I can't lift him up."

Now sobbing, the boy asked the stunned executive, "Would you please help me get him back into his wheelchair? He's hurt and he's too heavy for me."

Moved beyond words, the driver tried to swallow the rapidly swelling lump in his throat. He hurriedly lifted the handicapped boy back into the wheelchair, then took out a linen handkerchief and dabbed at the fresh scrapes and cuts. A quick look told him everything was going to be okay. "Thank you and may God bless you," the grateful child told the stranger. Too shook up for words, the man simply watched the boy! push his wheelchair-bound brother down the sidewalk toward their home.

It was a long, slow walk back to the Jaguar. The damage was very noticeable, but the driver never bothered to repair the dented side door. He kept the dent there to remind him of this message: "Don't go through life so fast that someone has to throw a brick at you to get your attention!" God whispers in our souls and speaks to our hearts. Sometimes when we don't have time to listen, He has to throw a brick at us. It's our choice to listen or not.

Thought for the Day:

If God had a refrigerator, your picture would be on it.

If He had a wallet, your photo would be in it.

He sends you flowers every spring.

He sends you a sunrise every morning Face it, friend - He is crazy about you!

Send this to every "beautiful person" you wish to bless.

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

Pass this message to seven people except you and me.

You will receive a miracle tomorrow ( just do it)!
Get better quick JR .....
Get well soon!! Thanks for update Sr..

Jason
WOOHOO JR. s recovering! Thanks for the post SR. Bet this is a releif for you! We were so worried, I can only imagine how you felt. Well I guess JR. can collect on all his fishing dates now that he has pulled through! Yes JR. I owe you and Dad a Clear Lake trip! And you JR. need to show me Coyote lake for my first time. Don't rush JR. recover well and thouroughly before you get out on the water. I would really hate to see you get sick. I am fighting the flu as we speak. Remember this?
Attachment:
0517091012.jpg

Attachment:
102_2202.JPG
Well first off went to see him last night and all I got to say is that I was shocked ......... my God if you saw him and the back of his head you would of thought he was in a bar fight and lost......I can't even describe it's heart fulled when you see one of your own going thought this. I will be glad when it all over and he is home.....poor guy said his left eye vision was a little bad to one side but his right side was good he said thank God it's my my shooting eye ... so I guess he still has that sense of humor about him ........ I WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU .... I LOVE THIS SITE CAUSE WE ARE A TIGHT NIT GROUP AND NOT MANY SITES ARE LIKE THAT.......LOOKING FORWARD TO FISHING SOON WITH MY BOYS.....GOD BLESS
That's great news...speedy recovery!

-Mike
god bless you too , thanks for the info Sr
Raggamuffin Rippin wrote:
WOOHOO JR. s recovering! Thanks for the post SR. Bet this is a releif for you! We were so worried, I can only imagine how you felt. Well I guess JR. can collect on all his fishing dates now that he has pulled through! Yes JR. I owe you and Dad a Clear Lake trip! And you JR. need to show me Coyote lake for my first time. Don't rush JR. recover well and thouroughly before you get out on the water. I would really hate to see you get sick. I am fighting the flu as we speak. Remember this?
Attachment:
0517091012.jpg

Attachment:
102_2202.JPG

I DO!! Great Trip with all the fellow SJB's
Glad to hear you aren't letting things get you down Jr. Remember all the fun you'll have after you recover fishing again. We'll have to go out on a trip when you feel better. We are all looking forward to fishing with you again. Keep up the good spirits friend.
HE HAD A VERY ROUGH NIGHT LAST NIGHT ..... POOR GUY I WILL BE SO GLAD IN ABOUT A MONTH WHEN THING SETTLE DOWN ( I HOPE ) THIS IS TAKING A TOLL ON ALL OF US BUT I KNOW AND HAVE FAITH IN THE MAN AND THAT WHAT KEEPS ME GOING....ANYWAY THEY MIGHT LET HIM COME HOME TONIGHT BUT I THINK IT'S A LITTLE EARLY .... I WILL KEEP EVERYONE POSTED.......... THANKS AGAIN FOR THE WARM WISHIES AND PRAYERS.......