Lake Anderson 4/5

Decided to check out anderson today (4/5/2013) for the first time in about 5 months, went out there with a drop shot (first time trying it) i posted up under the bridge got skunked, went up to the dam paid 6$ for parking and walked to the left of the damn around the bend, caught 4 within the first hour there....lots of bites. walking back to the car, could see about 50 really nice size bass swimming around. deffiently going back tomorrow. looking for some fishing buddies also.... 4089815673 feel free to hit me up

-Matt
Nice fish man
Thank man, going back tomorrow to see what else i can get
I'm gonna be going out there tomorrow! Hoping to get this 2013 skunk off my back. Looking to get there around 10, and staying as long as it takes! Maybe I'll see ya out there! Feel free to say hello.
MaxwellBass wrote:
I'm gonna be going out there tomorrow! Hoping to get this 2013 skunk off my back. Looking to get there around 10, and staying as long as it takes! Maybe I'll see ya out there! Feel free to say hello.

I didn't see you or your car! LIAR!
lol i was out there again today, only caught 4 between 11-3 , thinking about going back out there right now until sunset, bite should be good.
Anderson is on fire right now...went out last Tuesday with my brother and fished from 730-Noon, I caught 15 LMB/3 crappie, he got around 20, mix of LMB and crappie. I'll probably be heading back there tomorrow.
yup i will be out there at 730 also waiting to get in...