Laptop STOLEN!!!!

Well at wrk last friday my 2nd to last stop of the day...I went in like normal.....But stayed longer than usual!!!!...

N thats what did it.....Doors were locked windows down only 2 inches the stuck a stick in and pushed the door locks.....All the took was my LAPTOP!!!!!.....

BASS TARDZ!!!!!!....Every DAMN fishing vid/pic I ever SNAPPED was on it!!!!...GAY!!!!!...

I new i should have used my Gift Card for a Mem STICK!!!!!!....Gah KICKN my self in da @$$!!!!!.....

Ohhhh welll...New YEAR new START I guesse!!!....I think I might be able to slavage some pixs though....Just lost some I know cant be replaced!!!!....This suks!!!!...

Jr
yuo got some bad luck Jr. well at least when it comes to non fishing. Your fishing luck is unbelivably lucky. This just means you have like 10 more DD's your going to catch this year with 3 being done on the same day.
CABassBuster21 wrote:
yuo got some bad luck Jr. well at least when it comes to non fishing. Your fishing luck is unbelivably lucky. This just means you have like 10 more DD's your going to catch this year with 3 being done on the same day.

I'd give up my laptop for that kind of luck!!! ...will the bass gods know it belongs to the company? lol

Sorry about your loss Jim Jr. I hope it turns up.
That sucks Jim >:-( big time
That suks Jr. I read in the Dispatch that several Laptops were stolen all in the same time frame. Was one yours???? Hope you get it back bro. }:(