LBC

Does anyone know what the current water conditions are like here?
Wish I did....My fingers and RODS/REELS are ITCHIN to get over there but still waitin to hear from a buddy of mine if the BITE is on......

I hate travel'n there unless I have pre-fish info...Just because its a mission for me to get over there...Takes me like 1hr 15min to get there!!!! But absolutly LOVE this lake when its ON......!!!!!

VERY BIG FISH IN THERE!!!!!!
i just wanted to know so that i could come up with a game plan
Hahahahahha....Great mind think alike!!!! ;) ;D 8-)
Im headed out there this Sun, I fished it 3 wks ago and got skunked, but they had just opened the lake after water was being let out....I will let you know how it goes on Sun...
i might head up sat, and also bro keep in mind that the front should be coming through this weekend..a falling barometer is choice
I have a friend in Gusine that says the water temp is still low and has not been able to catch anything. he has been fishing the forebay and doing fairly well for the large mouth and also the strippers.
I have a friend in Gusine that says the water temp is still low and has not been able to catch anything. he has been fishing the forebay and doing fairly well for the large mouth and also the strippers.

StriPPers are fun.
lol
them stippers give you the bump the grin and the only thing they dont let you do is swing ;D ;D