LBC

Going out to lbc on tuesday if anyone wants to go.Early morning.
what does lbc stand for?
Los banos creek
what is the fishing like there does it have trophys like coyote numbers like anderson cover like delta or no cover all structure like stevens creek also is it affected by droghts like lexington?
LBC has some giants in it, My friend caught 15.8 out of there ,and I believe the lake record is around 18, but the average size of the fish I catch out of there stacks up similarly to calero , I catch alot of 1 pound to 3 pound bass and a big one every few trips or so ,they do stock trout there, and Ive caught a bunch of swimbait fish out there, its mostly a structure lake but there are a few banks that have some thick tullies.
why dosnt everyone fish it it got the size of yote and the population of decent fish like Calaro?
I dont go there as much because of how far it is and Ive gotta go over pacheco pass to get there, I dont think there is quite as many big fish in LBC as there is in coyote, but its still a great place to get a lunker.
yote can only catch fish up to 15 pounds but i've heard someone on sjb in lbc caught a 17 pounder in lbc but there propbly are bigger fish but not as many big fish like dixion.
Either way im going looking for my dd or something pretty dam close you guys will see.
YES THEY PLANT TROUT THERE AT LBC.....REPORT HERE ::: Ly Tu of Ly's Fishing Goods in San Jose said the bank bite has slowed down a bit with the best action still on jumbo minnows. The best bite has been for boaters anchoring in 50 to 60 feet of water with minnows or frozen anchovy fillets. Buck Deaner of Fisherman's Warehouse in Fresno reported an incredible pair of limits at 17, 20, 24 and a whopping 49-pounds on trolled lures. Fire-tiger Yozuris have also landed stripers from 6 to 9-pounds. In the Forebay, the bite at Check 12 has slowed a bit, but minnows or mudsuckers are bringing in a few 3 to 4-pound stripers.

Merritt Gilbert of Valley Rod and Gun said anglers are starting to toss white Flukes or Lucky Craft Minnows in American Shad near the Forebay Bridge. Trollers working the Forebay with chartreuse Yozuri Crystal Minnows at depths to 22 feet are catching a few small keepers to 22-inches.

The lake came up 5,190 acre-feet of Delta water to 15% of capacity. No trout report for Los Banos Creek Reservoir despite last week's trout plant.

Call: Ly's Fishing Goods (408) 629-9644; Coyote Bait and Tackle (408) 463-0711; wind conditions: (800) 805-4805.