Lexington 4/14

Had to get supplies for a tournament at Bullards Bar this weekend, so went to Mel's and Coyote Bait today. First time at Coyote, I liked it, a haul but worth it if I'm out that way. Anyways, hit Lexington up again from 5-7. No wind, so not muddy like yesterday. No blade fish today. Got 4 bites, lost 2 to the bushes. I had my flip stick in the car, but left it when I went brush busting. Coulda used it, Homered out and lost those 2 because I only had my T-Rig setup with 12. Still fun. Baby brush hogs and hula grubs, got one pic of the best. 3.5, maybe 4lbs. More like 3.5 from my estimates tho.
very nice!!! go get'em at Bullards this weekend. to bad I can't go and have to work!!!
Nice meeting you yesterday dockboy. Hope to see you out there again. lol
Awesome man! Looks like Lexiginton is producing good fish!
Quote:
Nice meeting you yesterday dockboy. Hope to see you out there again. lol

Equalemente dude. Hope you got'em after too. I might buy a machete from work to make getting down thru brush a little easier after climbing back up that bank yesterday lol
we went out there yesterday too and the three of us hammered the fist prob 30 between us all dropshot brushog sencos spinnerbaits and missed a couple on crainks it was a great day for sure
Were you fishing the dam? Saw a few guys bass fishing there on my way out and wondered how they were doing