Line Recommendation for Fishing Bass on Senkos

I have enjoyed the P-Line PF Original 8lb Copolymer (http://www.p-line.com/product_detail.php?id=93) -- however, its not the most invisible underwater which results in less bites - I notice this first hand while sightfishing. I recently switched to Fluorocarbon and a hybrid on two different reels but not having a good experience with them for some odd reason. They have been tangling more often and not casting as well as the P-Line which was fraction of the price. The bites have improved but I have been having a lot of issues with casting and tangling (they were spooled at the shop).

Any recommendations on the next line I should try? Also any difference in clear or green colored line?
If I where u, I would keep useing floro. Cuz if u fish a senko weight less, it will help it sink a little faster than mono. As far as brands go, try Seguar or maybe sunline.
I used to use p-line flouroclear. I now use same brand but their pure flouro type of line. I am a braided line fan so I just get the same diameter leader line and use a simple uni knot to connect them. I suggest using a long leader so it helps if you get a big one and need some give in the line. Otherwise you have to really be on your toes and baby the fish to boat in some situations. And that would be like the 6 pounder I caught on a 4 pound ultralight line rig. Alot of people try to just muscle in the fish and that is their choice, but i prefer to make it sort of a fencing match sort of thing.
After I moved to S.J. CA and started fishing again I was new to bass fishing. I scoured the web for info on good lures. I found the senko craze and went with it and had good success. Good luck.
Another vote for Seaguar. I've found the lines run a little thinner than regular mono, so I step up on line strength depending on the technique.

12lb for spinning - dropshot, shaky, anything finesse
15lb on casting - worms, jigs, etc.

I step up to 20lb when I'm at the delta or Clearlake.

BTW, I only use these lines as leader line, joined to braid with a blood knot.
Thanks guys -- I am going with the braid / flouro leader route -- used braided for some top water action last night and it was a breeze to rip it through the slop and branches. Absolutely no tangles on my spinning reel. Wish I did it sooner.
swampthing wrote:
Thanks guys -- I am going with the braid / flouro leader route -- used braided for some top water action last night and it was a breeze to rip it through the slop and branches. Absolutely no tangles on my spinning reel. Wish I did it sooner.

Cool. Just don't use the fluoro leader for topwater. Fluoro sinks.

Either tie your braid direct or use a mono leader.
I use 15 lb braid (Power Pro) with a 3 foot 10 lb flouro (Vicious line) leader tied with a uni to uni knot on my spinning outfit. I fish all my plastics this way and the sensitivity on this is through the roof. These lines telegraph the slightest bite really well. I suggest you give it a try. I was skeptical at first but now, I'll never go back!