local lake 11/14

went out yesterday carp fishing as did the previous day too.. caught this 12 lber and the previuos day chris caught a 15 which there will be a video coming out soon but for now the picture of mine which was a butterfly carp
and this carp wa caught with a 12 foot rod and 8 ft using 25 lb test size 4 hook and chris homemade bait and using a hair rig
Wow seems even bigger with the larger picture...that is crazy...and it was on the big rod too, very cool...must have been some fight
that's AWESOME!!!!!
You really know what you are doing!!!
yeah, maybe you guys should start sanjosecarp.com and post there!
wow, nice fish. thats a strange carp...
Glad someone pulled one of this beast outta there. I always see them cruising around when I fish for bass there. Awesome catch.
When I was a wee lad, my Dad caught a 10+ pound bass on a nightcrawler while at Calero. Moments after releasing it, my pole jumps off my tacklebox and almost goes into the water. Fought that thing for 10 minutes. Saw it's head when it was close to shore, HUGE carp. Line broke off before I could get it on shore for pics...after that I was so hyped on trying to catch carp or anything big for an awesome fight. I can't stand those things now, they freak me out. Nice lunker junker!
ya theyre pretty gross fish ,but thanks for all the compliments guys
Marone wrote:
When I was a wee lad, my Dad caught a 10+ pound bass on a nightcrawler while at Calero. Moments after releasing it, my pole jumps off my tacklebox and almost goes into the water. Fought that thing for 10 minutes. Saw it's head when it was close to shore, HUGE carp. Line broke off before I could get it on shore for pics...after that I was so hyped on trying to catch carp or anything big for an awesome fight. I can't stand those things now, they freak me out. Nice lunker junker!

hahaha lunker junker