Los Vaqueros 11/23

Highly recommend going out here! No LMB for us but tight lines for sure. Rented a boat with my two brothers and we all limited out on trout.
Attachment:
577553_618158434897071_721988176_n.jpg
My dad rented a boat with my uncle and also limited out with trout and striper.
Attachment:
1460051_671938576184921_1123411206_n.jpg
And my two cousins rented another boat, limited on stripers but I dont have their pic. They did get this 6.1lber tho
Attachment:
1465311_685914604761114_101402087_n.jpg

So, pretty much a great time all around. Just felt like sharing the fun. Fish on!
Really nice! Great going on the trouts and stripers.
Damn nice man, what did you get all the trout on?
The Pond King wrote:
Really nice! Great going on the trouts and stripers.

Thanks!
RyanJoshua wrote:
Damn nice man, what did you get all the trout on?
Kastmasters & Powerbait. Mostly trolling tho.
Right on man, this place is really close to my work but I haven't made it there yet. I want to rent one of their pontoon boats but Ive never trolled. Whats your set up for trilling? I know theres a million different ways to do it.
RyanJoshua wrote:
Right on man, this place is really close to my work but I haven't made it there yet. I want to rent one of their pontoon boats but Ive never trolled. Whats your set up for trilling? I know theres a million different ways to do it.

Never trolled in a pontoon but just tie a Kastmaster on to your line toss it out and go straight at a slowish speed. I usually play with the speed til we get some action, than try to keep that speed. Also, I noticed we got more hits with our lure a lot further out, and on turns.
Thanks man!!