Monterey 11/11

Went out with winddog and his buddy on his new boat on Sunday. This was my first time rock fishing since I was a kid and I was not disappointed. We got some nice vermillion, a couple legal lings, and released 2-3? just sub-legal lings. Had a blast! Thanks again Steve!ImageImageImage
No problem oh Ling Master! ;)
Very nice! Good job guys. I told ya he wouldn't disappoint Houla.

Looks like you guys had a great day. Thanks for sharing.

You're gonna have to show me this spot someday Steve. [green]
Mmmmmm, they look tasty :) How was the wave and wind conditions that day and how far out did you go?
jcab wrote:
Mmmmmm, they look tasty :) How was the wave and wind conditions that day and how far out did you go?

I'm not at liberty to give away the exact location cause' I was taken there by another generous board member, but I was surprised that we didn't have to go out very far at all.
As far as being delicious, and the conditions, a picture is worth a thousand words!ImageImage
One thing that kinda' blew me away was that one of those lings was a blue ling. You can kind of see it in the pictures. When I pulled him up, the colors were brilliant. Wish I had taken a close up shot of the fish when we landed him. Looked like a 60's concert poster lol . Check out the color on the filet! [8|] Image
jcab wrote:

Sorry ex surfer here & don't like to advertise "my" spots on the internet. (8-|

But check your inbox. ;)
I'm not at liberty to give away the exact location cause' I was taken there by another generous board member,quote]

Houla, exhalent answer, please accept one fish 4 free voucher from "Warp None Tours" [green]