My PB for 2014 as of now :D

Went out fishing with a buddy of mine after work today. I lost a monster on jig as the fish try to come up saw her huge head :'( right about it was about to get dark and time to go home i change my huddleston lure to moreau rat on second cast catch this 6.6 LB beeeauty :D she hit the rat 2 time :D She made my day :) Still looking for that DD
Sick fish and cool bait to catch it on.. Those are the ones you never forget :)
here another one day :D 5.8 Lbs on moreau rat also }:( made the day worth fishing when catch one this size. still looking for that DD. It spawning time fellas so get out there n throw the biggest lure u got n get them mermaids :D
Dude! Where the hell do you fish.. you always get the monster ones!

Nice!
Big bait equals big fish. Where did you get that rat from? Was it in stock somewhere or did you order it on line?
SuperNachos wrote:
Big bait equals big fish. Where did you get that rat from? Was it in stock somewhere or did you order it on line?


I've seen the rat lure at Mel Cottons before. Not sure if it's still there but I know they sell it.
SuperNachos wrote:
Big bait equals big fish. Where did you get that rat from? Was it in stock somewhere or did you order it on line?



I order it from tacklewarehouse they have a smaller size also . Search Moreau you will see them in one of the choice :) lemme know when u catch a monster bass with it. So far the smallest bass i have caught with it is a 5.8 pounder :D good luck
hybrid90 wrote:
Dude! Where the hell do you fish.. you always get the monster ones!

Nice!


Unfortunately alot of people fish at where i caught these fishes so gotta keep the numbers down. But they are spawning atm so use big lure at big pond n you might end up catching a monster bass. Good luck. I know nuke has some 5+ there too n you can night fish there too. I might go there sometime this week n see .
Basshunter wrote:
hybrid90 wrote:
Dude! Where the hell do you fish.. you always get the monster ones!

Nice!


Unfortunately alot of people fish at where i caught these fishes so gotta keep the numbers down. But they are spawning atm so use big lure at big pond n you might end up catching a monster bass. Good luck. I know nuke has some 5+ there too n you can night fish there too. I might go there sometime this week n see .


Yeah I wasn't asking for a specific location.. I was just jealous and wanted to point it out that wherever you fish.. you always end up getting the monster ones lol.
hybrid90 wrote:
Basshunter wrote:
hybrid90 wrote:
Dude! Where the hell do you fish.. you always get the monster ones!

Nice!


Unfortunately alot of people fish at where i caught these fishes so gotta keep the numbers down. But they are spawning atm so use big lure at big pond n you might end up catching a monster bass. Good luck. I know nuke has some 5+ there too n you can night fish there too. I might go there sometime this week n see .


Yeah I wasn't asking for a specific location.. I was just jealous and wanted to point it out that wherever you fish.. you always end up getting the monster ones lol.


Must be the lure :) i say 6 people fishing close to where i caught the fish tho. I was like 100 ft away from them :D could be the way i use the lure because i lost a nice one on bluegill moreau fishing the same way . Gonna test it out at a different place to see :)
http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/Moreau_B ... -MBTR.html

$45.00 bucks
These lure r hand craft will last forever n you can cast them very far. 5" rat n tail about 10" maybe longer the other size is 2.5" with tail probably 6" at 31 buck.