My PB Striped Bass - SF Bay

We booked a charter aboard the Happy Hooker and fished the SF Bay for Halibut and Striped Bass. I hooked into my biggest Striper to date...I thought for sure she was over 20lbs, even the Deck-Hands thought also...but weighed in at only 18 lbs. Still, what a fight she put up and everybody at the stern of the boat had to clear out and give me room to fight! Also, when I usually do charters, I jump in the jackpot for the biggest fish at the end of the day, but for some reason, I didn't do so this trip...and guess what, I would have won! Oh well...I'd rather have the bragging rights anyways! Oh, I also landed a nice halibut too! [green]

WOW!!! Tunis!!!! It's good to hear from you dude, and GREAT catch!!!

Marce
WHOA!!! [8|] Another blast from the past. Nice fish Tunis, good to hear from you.
Hey Marce / Kevin...yeah, it's been a long time! I've been really busy and really haven't fished much lately, other than this charter. Thanks for the kudos!
monster!
Very Nice striper ,great on the bay looked like a beautiful day.....................gotta love the bay ,,,,,,,,,,,nice pic congrats on the PB.....................p.s you have already won the jackpot you are fishin are`nt you?
Nice one TUNIS! [8|]
Awesome catch!
HOLLY CRAPES!!!!!....He LIVES n BREATHS STILL!!!!!...... [8|] [8|] [8|] [8|]

Nice to c u bak......Great CATCH TOO by the way!!!!.....

LMK when ya do a charter again....Least a week notice or so!!!!.....Always wanted to do a chater!!!!.....How much was it a person $$$$ wise????

Hope to see u on here more....

Jr
Jim Jr wrote:
HOLLY CRAPES!!!!!....He LIVES n BREATHS STILL!!!!!...... [8|] [8|] [8|] [8|]

Nice to c u bak......Great CATCH TOO by the way!!!!.....

LMK when ya do a charter again....Least a week notice or so!!!!.....Always wanted to do a chater!!!!.....How much was it a person $$$$ wise????

Hope to see u on here more....

Jr

LOL!!! Wut up Jim Jr!!! Yep, still breathing. My work is moving most of it's US operations to Costa Rica, so I'll be out of a job by July 2009. Maybe I'll finally have some free time to get out there and fish...

Charters are getting expensive. The last time we went, fuel was still pretty expensive and we paid $90!!! It's been pretty cold lately and alot of the charters are cancelling their trips due to the lack of interest and the holidays. But we need to plan one for sure!
WTG Congratulations on your new lineside PB! Very nice fish.