Naci

My buddy, El Pescador, and I are planning on heading down to Naci within the next two weeks. But we can't find any new reports if that lake had turned on. Has anyone been down there recently or now of any sites/bait shops with info?

I tried calling the Marina but they are only open weekends.

Thanks
Naci has been fishing well all winter so far. Call Jim's Pro Bass Tackle in Paso Robles

805-237-0549

I was up there in January and the water was about 51. It hasnt been cold down there really, so the fish have been on the same patterns. Plastics and jigs in 10-30'. If it gets nice in the mornings fish a Spook, the bigger fish will eat that sometimes.
try here for the reports for the lakes down in that area...

http://centralcoastbassfishing.com/phpB ... um.php?f=1
Pick a point and wacky rig your favorite finesse worm. Those 12-14 inch schoolin spots are suckers for a slow fall. Throw in a nail weight if you find em or it gets breezy. Drop shot and darter head get em good too. Good luck you should have fun.
Thanks for the info. The tackle shop is paso was helpful. My buddy and I finally made it down to Naci yesterday 03/23, right before the storm came in. We couldn't find the white bass, but we got over 50 Spots and LM. Biggest was about 3.5#. Drop shot and shaky heads in the las tables area was the best.