New to SJB

Hi, my names robert im fairly new to the area moved up from so cal in oct. Been fishing a bit since i moved up here. I look forward to the insight of elder fishermen. I just started with bass fishing. BTW are there any spots for night fishing? i get off a little later and the places i know of are all closed by that time
welcome to the Bay Area...and welcome to the boards. Off hand, the delta comes to mind. Or Clear Lake
Coyote is pretty much the only place you can go at night....legally. Golf course ponds, Almaden lake, and other smaller bodies of water can usually be fished at night.
Golf course ponds, havent thought of that. Being from a desert just about everything i fished for was stocked. Thanks for the info, i think im goign to head to the Campbell perc ponds this weekend and see if i can get lucky
Raggamuffin Rippin wrote:
welcome to the Bay Area...and welcome to the boards. Off hand, the delta comes to mind. Or Clear Lake

Now how did I know he would mention "Clear Lake"?
Look forward to going there next month and the month after that too!!!!
I'm ready Mike already let dad know the dates we will be at the house.
shaaaaawwwweeettttttt!!!!
Can't wait!!
April and then again in May...
Life is good... just need a DD to make the trip complete!!!
Swim bait will be in hand!!

OH Marce....... Still waiting on my hudd....lol
You don't need the Hudd...let's just go! My arm is twitching and my fingertips are itching for the feel of a line tap and a reel handle, lol. Jus a quick trip up and back! Reports at the delta were looking pretty tough, lots of nothing but a nice day on the water from what I was reading. They got to be feeding and moving up soon, can't wait. (8-|