new video

this is just a small video clip that we made just cuz we havent had a new vid out for a while.. this is just a small amount of fish weve been catching.. enjoy!!
Hey those are some nice little ones , where all them toads I know u got video let's share !!
That skipping montage is beastly son!!!
IluvBass wrote:

thanks.. did you see the whole video on the channel??
and almadenbassmaster im not showing the big ones!!! naw jk.. its just been too much work to do all the filiming and cuz usually chris brings the camera but when i go out myself then i use my tripod but its too much work to carry around and set up
nicholas.trinh wrote:
IluvBass wrote:

and almadenbassmaster im not showing the big ones!!! naw jk.. its just been too much work to do all the filiming and cuz usually chris brings the camera but when i go out myself then i use my tripod but its too much work to carry around and set up

The truth is, Nick is never with me wen i bring in the toads XD...but im never with nick when he catches a 25 a day )=
bluegillmaniac657 wrote:
nicholas.trinh wrote:
IluvBass wrote:

The truth is, Nick is never with me wen i bring in the toads XD...but im never with nick when he catches a 25 a day )=

You need a camera crew dude !!! Make a bay area fish in show !!!!!!
ya that wud be cool ..lol
nicholas.trinh wrote:
IluvBass wrote:

I ran into this video on youtube and that's when I seen the skipping montage on your page. It's sick in the intro too!
oh cool glad you enjoyed it :)
Cool video guys. I like that skipping part. Sick Technique!
I actually found here from bluegillmaniac657's youtube channel months ago.
Great channel and excellent forum. :)
amazonhunter wrote:

Thanks for the comments guys.. Please stay tune with fishing heating up so will the videos. More coming soon!
bluegillmaniac657 wrote:
amazonhunter wrote:

Thanks for the comments guys.. Please stay tune with fishing heating up so will the videos. More coming soon!

Hey stay away from my lake!!!!!!!!!!! lol lol lol jk,,,,,go get em leave some toads for me,,,,,oh yeah first come first serve
all i have to say is awsome!!!!
almadenbassmaster wrote:
bluegillmaniac657 wrote:
amazonhunter wrote:

Hey stay away from my lake!!!!!!!!!!! lol lol lol jk,,,,,go get em leave some toads for me,,,,,oh yeah first come first serve

Respect for the Almaden King hahaha we'll save some...maybe 8-)