Nuke ponds bass

Image. Crazy how low the water is getting. Oh yeah my first post lol.. Names josh iv been going to the nuke ponds for awhile with my buddy..we always kill it 3lb 4 5lb bass and always the little guys.. Will be posting a lot now. Not gonna be lazy anymore with posting.. See you guys later
Welcome to the forum...nice fish...that looks like an old picture when the water was high...have you been poppin' any over there this season yet? :)
this pic was from dec 28. iv caught a couple this year nothing worth taking a picture of. all on drop shot. that seems to be what the want right now since the bass are fat a lazy and not moving. all caught around 5:30 when the sun is going down.. gonna be out there on saterday just got some stuff in from ebay [green]
Any one know why I can't make a new thread? The bottom of the page says forum locked? Any one esle having this happen
The site was completely taken over by Russian spammers a while back. It may be that your user-name has been blocked since you don't have a ton of posts and you had signed up around the time this happened?
Try contacting Marce, the site moderator.
THIS IS FOR THE moderator!! I still can't post any new threads!! Please help.. I'm getting ready to give up on this site
oshjosh wrote:
THIS IS FOR THE moderator!! I still can't post any new threads!! Please help.. I'm getting ready to give up on this site

Oh, no kidding? My point was to try the contact tab at the top of the page instead of complaining in a thread. Sorry to upset you. Anyways, looks like you got it figured out.
where are the nuke ponds?