Our Goose Hunt!!...

I know its not fishing but hey its sumthing to post about I know there are Hunters in here as well.....LOL..... [green] [green]

But Gene(Bassman1057) and I have been going out the past couple of weeks and have been lucky enough to get some HONKERS!!!!.....LOL.....or as I like to call the "Flying 747's".....

I have been an avid fish and hunter practically all my life as that's what the OL Man brought me up on!!!!....LOL...

These birds are by far one of the HARDEST to KNOCK DOWN!!!!!.....I mean I have shot at Ducks,Pheaseant,Dove etc......But man....These bad boys dont go down without a fight!!!!! >:-( >:-( >:-( >:-( I LITERALLY SEEN and HEARD my shots hit them and they still kept going.....Most of the time gotta HIT EM TWICE!!!!!.....

Its also just plain AWESOME watching these BIRDS come in on ya!!!!....Its like FLIGHT after FLIGHT of WWII BOMBERS COMING IN!!!!!.....Making nothing but that HONK HONK HONK sound!!!!!!......Well enough said here are some pix of Gene and I with our KILL!!!!.....MMMMmmmmmmm FOOOD IN THE BELLY!!!!!!!......

And the CLEANING PROCESS.......Since these 2 guys were pretty TORE UP!!!!....WE decided to BREAT THEM!!!!.....Didnt wanna post to many got GRAPHIC!!!!!....LOL.....

Hope you ENJOY'D!!!!!...

Jr
Damn Dude , YummyYummy , When can i go???
Well that's what they call XMAS GOOSE...... [green] NOW IF YOU CAN GET YOUR OLD LADY TO LET US TAKE SOME TURKEY'S [8:) THEN YOU ALSO NEED TO MAN-UP AND JUST TELL HER YOUR ARE GOING TO DEER HUNT.......BEFORE GENE AND YOUR BROTHER AND I KILL THE ALL.............. :D [8|] [green]