Perc Fishing Pix....

Well since my work schedule has been a lil weird the past couple of weeks I been gett'n off EARLY!!!!!....Yay.....

So I have been making some trips to our local "PERC PONDS"...And been gett'n into some AFTER WORK FATTIES!!!!!!.....Nice.....

Since the water at these percs isnt all that deep these bas got some fight to em and some NICE COLOR!!!!!!.....All fish were caught using FINESSE GEAR.....

As its winter time and fishing can b slow....I have slowed it down a bit and been finessing these lil bugggers out!!!!......Not slamming alot but I usually leave with at least 2 landed......

So i thought I'd spice up SJB with some pix of the past 2 trips.....Not TOADS but some nice FIGHTIN LIL 3-4 lb chunks...All full of EGGS!!!!......

Also posted them in photos to to SPICE THINGS UP A BIT!!!!....

Jr

Nice lol
Nice job. I'll be braving the rain and be at Almaden Percs tomorrow morn. We'll see what happens
Nice fish! Looks like you've been Flick-Shakin. Works great for me too!

Greg
Hey Jr. what percs you fishing in san jose? Alamden? or the ones on blossom hill?
Nice pixs too.. glad you on to some fishes finally....
Rippin_Lips wrote:
Hey Jr. what percs you fishing in san jose? Alamden? or the ones on blossom hill?
Nice pixs too.. glad you on to some fishes finally....

Hahahahahahahahah......Not telln...Nah PM me and Ill tell!!!!.......
Jr
these look like nice perc ponds. the only ones i ever see are the ones off of 880 near san thomas and they look like just big holes with water and they seem like they are all fenced off too. I never can tell too well if you're supposed to fish in some places. And even then where the heck do you park?

ok, Someone go make maps, with pics, entrance points, and parking locations to all the bay area perc ponds. Have it to me by Friday. Thanks. :)

where ever you were looks more like lake area with all the shrubs and greenery. Dont be shy about it though.

I hope to go somewhere this weekend, maybe the weather will give a break.

good post. thanks.

kevin