perc ponds.....

has anyone had any luck there lately? i'v been there a few times lately and no luck.
I went out to the campbell percs this last Sat in that damn heat and only managed one 10" largemouth from the 2nd pond the whole 6 hours I was there. It was a pretty slow day, I think the heat kinda killed it.

I've had pretty good luck the previous two weeks pulling in 5 in an hour both weeks. Hopefully it will pick up again soon.
haha i was wondering if anyone else cought that big mouth in the 2nd pond. havint seen him for a long time. i think im going to head out there tonight and try my luck.
jayshogun wrote:
haha i was wondering if anyone else cought that big mouth in the 2nd pond. havint seen him for a long time. i think im going to head out there tonight and try my luck.

Haven't seen him since then; I did C&R with that guy, as I do all fish I catch there.

If you want some good action check out the blue ponds across the trail/bridge from 4pm to sunset. A really easy largemouth bite over there lately for me.
same here i noticed a lot of people are starting to keep the big ones. i don't think they know the rules. next time im going to tell someone off! LOL!