Perk Ponds 2/6

Went early morning rain fishing w/ jburkhart and landed my 1st Bass since i'm a newbie. Now officially hooked. About 4 pounder on a senko.

"A bad day fishing is better than a good day working"
WTG Greg12 nice catch! Welcome to the 2009 affliction of bass addiction! Nice pictures, thanks for showing us your catch. :)
G12 Congratulations!! Which perc ponds Campbell or the ones off of Almaden & Coleman? I still have a skunk on my back in 09 ;( but like RR said it is an addiction and I remain confident that it will be the very next cast.
Great job and thanks for sharing lol
G12,
Nice fish. That's the way to start the year!!!!

Glenn
Nice catch Greg! A ~4lber for your first bass is a remarkable achievement... jburk obviously gave up some good advice to put you on that fish.

Welcome to the life-long addiction that is bass fishing.
that a boy we went out again today with no luck. We were at the ponds off Almaden seeing some fish start to move up a bit. Get ready boys its almost time!!! Welcome to the club Greg!
Would these be the ones between almaden and meridian on colman? If so, are they not kicking people out for fihsing there like ME?
jburkhart81 wrote:
that a boy we went out again today with no luck. We were at the ponds off Almaden seeing some fish start to move up a bit. Get ready boys its almost time!!! Welcome to the club Greg!
This one was caught in the 1st pond on the corner of Coleman and Meridian. right at the 1st corner of the pond you hit.
[quote="robdv"]Would these be the ones between almaden and meridian on colman? If so, are they not kicking people out for fihsing there like ME?

You shouldn't be getting kicked out of there any more if you are shore fishing. It's still off limits to float tubes, toons and other like stuff, just as every where else that is off limits that doesn't offer inspections.
The ranger walked me to the sign at the entrance to the ponds to show me where it says no fishing. been fishing there for years.
Kevkc wrote:
robdv wrote:
Would these be the ones between almaden and meridian on colman? If so, are they not kicking people out for fihsing there like ME?

You shouldn't be getting kicked out of there any more if you are shore fishing. It's still off limits to float tubes, toons and other like stuff, just as every where else that is off limits that doesn't offer inspections.
no way where is the sign?
Nice catch! Now let my depressed jealous azz go play Russian Roulette with a shotgun ...

-BT
That's always fun when you get to land a beauty like that ! Right on man :)