Pig from the South-Bay Shootout

Caught her about 8:30. She was on the damn in a foot of water. I threw my chatterbait on the rocks, popped it once, and she was on! I bought the chatterbait jighead from Coyote Bait. They sell them on a wooden rack, on one of the shelves. Whoever makes them does a good job. Nice stout hook, she wasn't coming off.

Nice fish Mike!!!
Nice Fish Man. I saw your fishing at the weight in, it was a real TOAD.
Sweet...good for you. :D
Nice way to start out the day, awesome fish!
Awesome!! That's really a nice one.
really nice fish [green]
nice fish bro. i really ought to get myself down to coyote one of these days.
Mike ,
Congrats , those "pigs" make you want to hit the water more everyday .
I can imagine your adrenaline was jacked for hours!!
see ya on the water ,
1Old man
I seen you bring it up to be weighed and I was thinking it was at least 11 or more NICE FISH BRO...
NNNOOOOOYYYCCCEEEEE!!!
Nice MIKE! Thanks for sharing brother! I'm going to try to get out there this weekend...
Man, what a pig!!!!!!!!!! [8|]
Now that's a toad!! So what did you really catch it on?? Lol jk nice fish bro still waiting fir my first dd!!
Nice fish! It was pretty cool watching the whole thing happen in front of me, from the cast to the landing, it was awesome!. (i was right next to u in the ranger when u got her)
Nice toad Mike, gotta love yote and the hawgs that call it home. I need to make a trip out there myself.
KingPin wrote:
Nice fish! It was pretty cool watching the whole thing happen in front of me, from the cast to the landing, it was awesome!. (i was right next to u in the ranger when u got her)

It was definitely awesome! My adrenalin was pumping! She made some good jumps, and there was no steering her down. I had to thumb the spool when she would dive. Post almost dipped the net in when she was sideways, but we quickly realized she wouldn't fit. Had to net her head first. Its the biggest fish I've ever weighed in.

Thanks Guys, go get some. Lake opens Friday!