Pinto is on fire !

Yesterday i went out to pinto around 1:30 fished for a hour and got 3
One of them was a nice one. From the bank.
Check m out
nice, must have been a good fight!
Now next time you go there will be 20 dudes fishing around the dock. If there is a good bite, don't broadcast it to the world!

Pinto was on the news last week, it's the most toxic lake in all of California. I'm not joking either, not even a little bit. Google it if you don't believe me!
Tin Can wrote:
Now next time you go there will be 20 dudes fishing around the dock. If there is a good bite, don't broadcast it to the world!

Pinto was on the news last week, it's the most toxic lake in all of California. I'm not joking either, not even a little bit. Google it if you don't believe me!

I don't doubt that at all. They make you signe a waver if you want to take your kid out.;( Pretty damn sad.
They make u sign a waver no matter child or adult cause of the blue-green algea
southbayareabassman wrote:
They make u sign a waver no matter child or adult cause of the blue-green algea

That's effin gross!
urbina are you albert / san jose
I use to float tube that place all the time lol. Dont drink the water or expose to gaping open wounds and you will be fine
Jtmoney wrote:
I use to float tube that place all the time lol. Dont drink the water or expose to gaping open wounds and you will be fine

And wash your hands!
Yes sir this lake is polluted bad but the lake is a 10 min
Drive from my house.
Its still on fire too i out fished 2 guys on separate boats.
Weight varied 1 1/2-3 lbs cool fish nice action.
I caught 8 fish in 2 hours.

I always wash my hands with anti bacterial n microbial soap
Pinto is still on fire 11 fish in 1 hour.
Cant beat that
nice post. not a bad outing!
Watsonville City Rec Park
451 Green Valley Rd
Watsonville, CA 95076
United States
thanks for the info, Urbina. went Sat am, worked the banks by the launch ramp but no joy. half a dozen other anglers weren't catchin either. took the long way home and stopped by Uvas for one resting behind a stump.
Maybe ill have to meet you up one day.
Show you how i get em.
I got those 11 right around and off the dock
sounds good. I was using 10# since it's on the only setup that fits in my Miata trunk, and it was too cold to drive with the top down. I usually fish 6# dropshot. Even then nobody else was pulling them in.
Today i went for 45 minutes windy as hell n i still got 5 decent fish.
I ve been seeing a bunch of guys showing up there.
They leave empty handed.
Each lake is a little different.
Are you just catching those dinks that are everywhere? For all the big talk I see one pic of a 2lber.

Not sure why you're so hell bent on blowing up what was a nice quiet lake. Do you work for them?
+1 what Tin Can said.

If you're THAT good at catching em, when no one else is, start targeting bigger fish and post pics.

Clown.
Hahahhahha
No they are not dinks.
Not only i catch them but there are other gentlmen out there who are better than me.
They really put a hurt on them since they are experienced bass guys.

Went back out there today and i got 11 fish ranging from 1 1/2 lbs to 4 1/2.
Not sure where you guys fish but thats not bad for the lakes around here.
How many fish are you guys getting on your fishing trips ?