Places to fish for Bass around santa cruz ?

8-) Hello All - New guy here and i'll be up around santa cruz in a about a week . I plan on some fishing for sure ! My thing is Bass! Any info would help big time . I'm from san diego and i'm looking forword to this get away . I have a boat i can use but i really like ponds ! Well any info would really help ! Thank You all :) See-Ya Joseph . PS. IF ANY ONE NEEDS INFO ABOUT SAD DIEGO I HAVE LIVED HERE FOR 55 YEARS .
Hey Joe,
In the Santa Cruz area.. it can be slim pickens...
But there a few...
Watsonville, has Pinto Lake.. you may need a boat or some to float on the lake... but fishing from shore can still be done...
Freedom, which is next to Watsonville.. There is Freedom lake, which is more like a pond.
However there it does if it is not already has a weed growth problem.
Santa Cruz , there is a small pond off of Mission St. area.. out near the Wriglys gum factory... And there is Loch Lomond way up in the mountains off of highway 9 near Felton...
If you drive over the highway 17 there is Lexington Resv. on your right side.. and Campbell Perc Ponds on your Left...
And also in that area is Vasona Lake/ Pond as well...
Hopefully all this helps...

Santa Clara County has way more places to bass fish if your willing to drive 30 to 45 mins.
Calero Lake, Almaden Lake Park, Almaden Resv., Anderson Resv. , Coyote Lake, Chesbro Lake, Uvas Lake, , and ponds in the Santa Clara Valley Water Perc Ponds(San Jose Area) Full of small bass and some bigger ones, and big carp too...

Good Luck... read the reports in freshwater selection and you can get an idea of where the bite is on and not on.