Post frontal piggies!

Straps and I decided we better go fish before the next storm comes through pretty last minute. We got there around 1ish. I told him it would probably be slow, which it was...but, the few fish we did catch were the best fish I've caught out of anderson. Jigs in 5-10ft of water. Only caught one dink on dropshot.
Nice day out on the water w/ good company.

me...4lber
Imagestraps...6lber
nice fish !!!!way to get out there before the next storm blows thru i need to get out there again is there a way to bank this lake besides by the dam ?? len 8-)
Those are some nice fish Jerbs. I hope to get out there but my pop says in March >:( >:(.
Damn Jerbs those are some phatties!! WTG 8-)

TL
Nice fish fellas....!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jerbs when we going out buddie!!! ;) ;) ;D Been a while since our last outing...LMK...
I'll be nice :) Jerb's nice fish man!!!!!!!!!!!On 2nd thought they put new toilet's at yote 1 has your name on it........ :P
Thanks dudes! I was pretty stoked when I saw those fish bust. Big change from the normal anderson dinks. In the middle of winter makes it that much better too 8-)

len, I think the woodchopper area would be good for banking it.

jr...soon buddy. All my trips have been pretty last minute. I'll hit you up.
jerbs,
Nice fish man, i've been fishing anderson for quite awhile and have yet to come across a four pounder, let alone a six. nice fish gentlemen. I think I get the mentality at anderson to throw the little finesse stuff but I think its time to start going big or going home. Although have caught a lot of high twos and threes on spinnerbaits and c-rig brushhogs. This will be the year of the pig! have you ever tried the hudd shad. Just ordered one hope it pays off.
Thanks nitro...I was SUPRISED when I saw both of them come up. That was josh's second ever jig fish. He said he wanted to learn, so I showed him ;D I went for a few hours today and almost got skunked. One little dinker. Threw a jig most of the time tryin to replicate yesterday, but wasn't happening.

I haven't thrown the hud shad. I'll stick to the 8" ;D No seriously, I just haven't had the interest or $$ to buy one. They'll work for sure out there though.
Nice fish Jerbs and Straps!

I used to fish Anderson alot, and every fish I've ever gotten there over 4 lbs came either in winter after a front, or in the middle of the day in the dead heat of summer, and all on garland jigs or spider grubs.
thanks murf!
What's up with the post frontal fish at anderson. I thought fish were supposed to turn off after a front.
nice fishn my buddy axually fished it last week before the storm when they had that tourney and my buddy caught 13 pounds of fish and the guy that one the tourney caught only 11 haha but he was nailing fishn all around 3 pounds
Quote:
Jerbs,

Did you get them on a Wadda jig or football head jig?

Jerbs buys nothing but WADDA's ;) ;) ;) ;D ;D

Best jig out there imo.. 8-) Slap any trailer on there and you gota fish my friend!! ;D ;D
haha...In the rocks I'm down w/ the football head. The cheap bass patrol ones work nice. ;) The wadda is good in the rocks too, but I like the football ones better.
I also use at least 1/2 ounce cause a jig belongs on the bottom and I want to get it there as quick as possible.

I took my homie ,matt from the delta area, out today to anderson. He caught a couple. I caught like 6. Including this little chunk below. I didn't weigh him, but he was probably around 2lbs. Matt made fun of me for taking a picture of such a small fish ;D
When are you taking me out in the new boat Jerbs? We should hit up Justo or Anderson! We could take the tin can too, but you're boat is better! :)
nice fish Jerbs!
thanks eric.

bigfish,
That's funny cause I was out today thinking about how we have tried to go fish a few times but never happened. I was gonna pm you. Send me the days you have off or can go fish.

I almost got skunked today. Threw a jig for 2.5 hours and got bit the last 15 minutes by a little 2lber.
Quote:
thanks eric.

bigfish,
That's funny cause I was out today thinking about how we have tried to go fish a few times but never happened. I was gonna pm you. Send me the days you have off or can go fish.

I almost got skunked today. Threw a jig for 2.5 hours and got bit the last 15 minutes by a little 2lber.
At least you swung for the fence. That's what you've got to do to get the quality fish in this lake especially when you only have a couple of hours.
What about when I was out at Anderson and seen the pull in a 30lb bag in 1.5 hours on swimbaits. The memory card lost some of the content and unfortunatley thats why I didn't post the pictures I said I would.
Quote:
What about when I was out at Anderson and seen the pull in a 30lb bag in 1.5 hours on swimbaits. The memory card lost some of the content and unfortunatley thats why I didn't post the pictures I said I would.

6lb average. Wow! :o

When was this?