POST Nothin be general

Guys if you on the fish good for you and keep it real quiet , like no maps no pics with obvious water
Its almost that time and no need for lurkers crashing the party, if you know whati mean
If you feel you must share then share with your wife or at least wait till spawn is over (8-|
+1
I HAVE CAUGHT 500+ FISH! ALL OF THEM OUT OF THE THIS PLACE! I used Reel, rod, and line with hooks!

lol lol lol
Yeah man thats the ticket
almadenbassmaster wrote:
Yeah man thats the ticket

I know they flock to the post with attachments. I hope that bums them out.
For all of you that want to catch some fish. I have been killing them at lake Cunningham. Sandy beach cove! Banjo Minnow and wake it across the surface you will get blown up..
Hey man that Banjo Minnow my secret wepon come on man gee wiz :)
This is a double edge sword. If no info, then it just become the place to brag and the value of the reports and the site decrease. If too much info, then place maybe be pounded. I think the key is in the balance.
Loop ,
I see no problem posting just a little more discrete thats all
Try it right here!!! Was there Sunday using floating Uranium Crankbaits and daylight glowing Plutonium Jigs, both worked great, catched 13 mutated monster Godzilla Stripers between 5 and 10 foot long :)

Attachment:
11-03-2013 23-46-46.jpg

lol Swiss
SwissBass wrote:
Try it right here!!! Was there Sunday using floating Uranium Crankbaits and daylight glowing Plutonium Jigs, both worked great, catched 13 mutated monster Godzilla Stripers between 5 and 10 foot long :)

Attachment:
11-03-2013 23-46-46.jpg

lol Swiss

Swiss.. you LIE!! I was there yesterday and all I caught was a glowing penis and a third arm out of my back! [8|]

Water temp was around 1115+ degrees.
SwissBass wrote:

Attachment:
11-03-2013 23-46-46.jpg

lol Swiss

Lol! Man that is legit funny
hybrid90 wrote:
SwissBass wrote:

Attachment:
11-03-2013 23-46-46.jpg

lol Swiss

Swiss.. you LIE!! I was there yesterday and all I caught was a glowing penis and a third arm out of my back! [8|]

Swiss U LIE! U did not post picture's of said P#@I$ now did I see a 3rd arm LMAO [green]
Jim Sr wrote:
hybrid90 wrote:
SwissBass wrote:

Attachment:
11-03-2013 23-46-46.jpg

lol Swiss

Swiss U LIE! U did not post picture's of said P#@I$ now did I see a 3rd arm LMAO [green]

THATS SOME FUNNY SHOOT RIGHT THERE!!!!