Post up your new gear!

Since today is Christmas, I figured it would be a good day to start this thread as a place to show off your new stuff whether it be a new boat, motor, rod, reel, electronics, lure, or whatever. I have been introduced to a few products through this site that I may not have found on my own and maybe this thread can help us all find the next thing that you can't live without. [green]

Bought with my Christmas bonus, thanks Boss!
Abu Garcia Revo Toro NaCl61. Saltwater specific though I think it would probably be a good swimbait reel too. Being a saltwater reel it has a line clicker too. Also comes with a "power handle" if that's your thing.
Merry Fishmas SJB!

ImageImageImage
oooh...I like. Nice reel.
The 2 main things I got was a gopro hd hero 2 camera. and a Powell jig rod with a chronarch 51e. The rest I got was baits.
Haven't gotten a chance to snap some pics of my new Christmas gear yet. I got an Okuma Trio 20s for my dropshot rig, and an Abu Garcia Veritas spinning rod to match. Bagley squarebills were on closeout at fishermans for 2.99 so I picked up about 20. Got a MysteryTackleBox, and a good amount of new football jigs. Only bad thing is, cold chocolate waters. Bite is slow or non-existent.